• IP Copied!
  • Remove chests.

Do you agree or disagree with what I said.

• Agree

• In the middle.

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    The title says it all, remove chests from the Mining dead. Now don't worry, they could replace it with a better more fun feature, the Hell night feature where items spawn on the ground.

You may be asking "Why change it?" Well it's simple, this server is based on the Walking Dead, but the Walking dead doesn't have chests they find loot in instantly and it just resets. With the Hell night feature it would make it more releastic. It would also mean items are harder to find, therefor making you progress slower which makes the game more worth while.

This is just my thoughts on it, if this is not possible pls tell me.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I'm pretty sure it was said the Hell Night loot feature will be added to the regular server. I'm just not sure when, possibly with new map?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    If this is added, remember this: Older players would have a huge advantage over newer players if this is added, due to the fact it would make the newer players have a harder time finding loot, and that older players would be stacked with things from before the update. The only way to fix this would be to clear everyone's inventory with the map update, which would cause so many players to leave. So this isn't a very good idea in my opinion.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    If this is added, remember this: Older players would have a huge advantage over newer players if this is added, due to the fact it would make the newer players have a harder time finding loot, and that older players would be stacked with things from before the update. The only way to fix this would be to clear everyone's inventory with the map update, which would cause so many players to leave. So this isn't a very good idea in my opinion.

Well new players wouldn't know what it used to be like so they wouldn't care

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09

They are already adding this, I see your point though.