• IP Copied!
  • Remove kit assassin?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Hello, i bet you all missed me as i just recently got unbanned on forums, yay :p

Idk about you, but are you tired of the countless hoards of people jumping with kit assassin? It can get really anoying since the barret can 2 shot a full riot, and if theres 2 people who somehow hit the riot at the same time he dies instantly. It can 3 shot halfs, same theory as above, and 5-6 shot fulls? I think that it should be removed, as barrets are very common now, people do it over and over again, and it requires no skill. Tell me what you think, i expect people will call me a noob but i bet its happened to you before

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Hello, i bet you all missed me as i just recently got unbanned on forums, yay :p

Idk about you, but are you tired of the countless hoards of people jumping with kit assassin? It can get really anoying since the barret can 2 shot a full riot, and if theres 2 people who somehow hit the riot at the same time he dies instantly. It can 3 shot halfs, same theory as above, and 5-6 shot fulls? I think that it should be removed, as barrets are very common now, people do it over and over again, and it requires no skill. Tell me what you think, i expect people will call me a noob but i bet its happened to you before
    It's really inferior now that the double barrel is the equivalent of a mini gun, my friend got twoshot by it in half yesterday and he lost 30 ELO lmao