Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I mean 'nuff said...

But to those who complain, Jugg armor is in no way realistic or even part of the show, riot is fine, because it's not OP, at this point almost everyone has Jugg armor, even I have a couple of sets, but it's too easy to be allowed

#removejugg

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    Even though it's not part of the show it's and important part of Vanilla Minecraft,
    so it was implemented into The Mining Dead.
    Can you imagine Minecraft without diamond gear?, this idea is terrible!

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Well it's Minecraft, and if we're removing juggernaut armor because it's unrealistic, we should remove antibiotics healing amputations, golden weapons, overdosing on painkillers making you healthier, make it so we can build bases and farm crops, disable zombies from randomly spawning, people respawning, buildings not being damaged by explosives, rpg's doing zero damage, bullet wounds being cured by waiting it out and using painkillers, and a lot more. Juggernaut armor is fine.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I see your point and somewhat agree, but there isn't a realistic chance that it'll happen. Jugg isn't that bad, and all the people who bought Immortal would be very, very unhappy if it was removed. Ya just gotta live with it.

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I mean I have jugg, but at this point it doesn't make sense, it's really easy to buy and everyone basically has it

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    So then why are you being salty about it lmao I fight in riot and I got 12 sets for crying out loud

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Well it's Minecraft, and if we're removing juggernaut armor because it's unrealistic, we should remove antibiotics healing amputations, golden weapons, overdosing on painkillers making you healthier, make it so we can build bases and farm crops, disable zombies from randomly spawning, people respawning, buildings not being damaged by explosives, rpg's doing zero damage, bullet wounds being cured by waiting it out and using painkillers, and a lot more. Juggernaut armor is fine.
    yeah I agree with removing anti healing amputations, for crying out loud remove it so then you get MORE CUSTOMERS HAVOCMC, but keep jugg armor though, think of it as an exoskeleton made out of osmium lined up like graphite is in graphene (for all the smart people I'm saying it should be much harder to come by). But most of the golden weapons(Except for the M1340 minigun and the flamethrower) don't even really exist in real life, and I have like 3 g crossbows and arre filling up my chests, so please remove. But I think we can keep the people respawning, and zombies should infect players when they die, making it more like what I'd imagine the show is. And I've said this 3 billion times on TMD-4, base-building would be overpowered as antibiotics giving you 5k when used.

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    I would be fine with removing golden weapons as long as there are more legendary weapons that arent gold. (Gat, flame) As of juggernaut I think it gives all the newer players a goal.