• IP Copied!
  • Reset - My thoughts and many other peoples thoughts.

xdeclanlee

Hey all, before I start commenting my opinions on a reset happening, please remember that I have a right to speak what I think. I will not judge or get mad at anyone posting their opinions in the comments.

Okay, right. Let's begin.

If a new reset was to happen along side the new map coming out (In which everyone is hyped for) I think everyone, including me, who has worked extremely hard for their items, money and stats, would be very angry.
    I can imagine the server would drop in popularity due to a majority of the players / donators spending a lot of time on the server in order to get their items. Also, there is another problem that would go along side having a reset. Charge backs. I would never charge back personally myself, however I can see a lot of people charge backing if any reset was to happen.

I really like this server and to have a reset it would completely ruin the fun of the server considering I have worked very hard since May 2015 to gather all of my gear and get good stats. I would not dream of spending that much time to do it again however if the gear / stats stayed the same, I'd play all day and every day.

Most of the people for the reset don't even have jugg so they wouldn't care. Let alone good stats.

I hope you guys take into consideration not letting a reset happen as also my fans enjoy watching my perspective on jugg wars for my videos. My channel has also brought in a lot of new TMD players.
    @ xDeclanLee

- Declan Lee ;)

Last edited:

xdeclanlee

If there is no reset happening, please clarify as multiple builders have been going around spreading false information. Thanks!

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    If the rumor about the reset is indeed true, the owners would have to at least consider about the negative influence bought to the server with so many donators and veterans who will get extremely disappointed if the reset actually happens.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    I posted this on another forum but it applies here as well. Also as a veteran who has been playing years before jugg was ever introduced I can understand the confusion. Some of our builders have been leaking things, some information false and some true. This is an inconvenience to you guys and I apologize. But here is my stance on this:

Everyone, like I said nothing is set in stone yet, but if there is, we won't just steal all your hard work away from you. You will be compensated IMMENSLEY one way or another. I don't understand why people are so anti-reset. Resets give everyone a fresh start and if you are truly a skilled player a reset shouldn't effect you. 90% of the people who play TMD are so reliant on jugg. But if you replace their jugg with riot they can't fight worth crap, and that's a problem. The only thing people do on this server once they get a rank and start understanding how to play is jugg war at atlanta and try and get jugg any way possible. A reset would completely change how people see the game, it'd be much more of a challenge. The truly skilled players will rise and all the noobs who rely on jugg will be easily spotted( The ones who complain and threaten to quit ). So if there is a reset which one will you be?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I posted this on another forum but it applies here as well. Also as a veteran who has been playing years before jugg was ever introduced I can understand the confusion. Some of our builders have been leaking things, some information false and some true. This is an inconvenience to you guys and I apologize. But here is my stance on this:

Everyone, like I said nothing is set in stone yet, but if there is, we won't just steal all your hard work away from you. You will be compensated IMMENSLEY one way or another. I don't understand why people are so anti-reset. Resets give everyone a fresh start and if you are truly a skilled player a reset shouldn't effect you. 90% of the people who play TMD are so reliant on jugg. But if you replace their jugg with riot they can't fight worth crap, and that's a problem. The only thing people do on this server once they get a rank and start understanding how to play is jugg war at atlanta and try and get jugg any way possible. A reset would completely change how people see the game, it'd be much more of a challenge. The truly skilled players will rise and all the noobs who rely on jugg will be easily spotted( The ones who complain and threaten to quit ). So if there is a reset which one will you be?

People should keep 25% of their money to buy starter items, but has a cap of 100K

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Everybody posting stuff is for the most part uninformed. Nobody except VC would have any idea what is happening. This will be cleared up tonight.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    If you leave because you lose your things means you don't really like the server. I'll play on the server regardless of what happens. I'm even looking forward to this. It will finally be an even playing field, at least for a little bit, until a bunch of juggernaut armor gets into circulation. But who knows? Maybe it will be removed or nerfed. That's what I want.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    But he's a builder, I'd assume he knows what he's talking about

And what is your statement on the reset?
    Builders aren't let in on server decisions unless it affects them.

For my statement, refer to my first post.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    If you leave because you lose your things means you don't really like the server. I'll play on the server regardless of what happens. I'm even looking forward to this. It will finally be an even playing field, at least for a little bit, until a bunch of juggernaut armor gets into circulation. But who knows? Maybe it will be removed or nerfed. That's what I want.
    That's the attitude we're lookin for!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Builders aren't let in on server decisions unless it affects them.

For my statement, refer to my first post.

For the statement, I meant is a reset really going to happen.

And with all due respect, in pretty sure builders working their butts off to build a new map for the TMD community affects them, they need to know. After all, they built the map that is going to be implemented.

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia

Agree. I do admit that most of the players, whatever they are pros or noobs, will get disappointed when there's a "fresh start". Its hard to judge whatever the reset is good or bad, but i personally believe that the benefits of the reset will overweights the bad influences.

Maybe the reset is a good way to identify the true loyalist of the server, right? :)

Kakreth

see thats the thing i fight in both riot and jugg, i'm good in both, and i have worked my bloody butt off fighting and manipulating the market to get the wealth that i have, and the noobs that rely on jugg are the noobs that get dropped in jugg when fighting other juggs and some riots, i would still play if their was a restet but i would be mightily miffed due to all the effort id put into becoming one of the wealthy players being taken away from me

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Personally I'm all for a reset as long as it keeps things like donor ranks and unlimited money, I think wiping stats, normal balances, vaults; would be an amazing way for newer players to stand a chance, and for those of us who now know how to play the game and have rubbish stats a chance to correct those. It also gives newer players a chance to beat those older players. I mean people rely on the loot they have, the jugg, how would they do with it out (as previously mentioned by someone above). I think a reset would be a great opportunity. For those who threaten to quit if there's a reset well I don't think you're a very loyal player, or a very good one for that matter. You shouldn't need gear if your a good player.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Personally I'm all for a reset as long as it keeps things like donor ranks and unlimited money, I think wiping stats, normal balances, vaults; would be an amazing way for newer players to stand a chance, and for those of us who now know how to play the game and have rubbish stats a chance to correct those. It also gives newer players a chance to beat those older players. I mean people rely on the loot they have, the jugg, how would they do with it out (as previously mentioned by someone above). I think a reset would be a great opportunity. For those who threaten to quit if there's a reset well I don't think you're a very loyal player, or a very good one for that matter. You shouldn't need gear if your a good player.
    NOOOOO
    DO NOT WIPE MY STATS
    I'VE BEEN WORKING TO HARD ON MY 2.76 TO LOOSE IT NOW

Kakreth

see but think about the time (and money for some people) that has been put into gaining that wealth, i would not mind losing my jugg if i had it converted into equivalent wealth of some sort in the update but i highly doubt that would happen, ive spent a lot of time buying and selling jugg and legend weapons in mass in order to increase my wealth as well as fighting teams like myth, ducibus (when it lived) vandals (when it lived) enraged etc. the list goes on, the point is that players have put effort and time and possibly money into their in game wealth and i dont think its fair to take that away from players