• IP Copied!
  • Reset Questions!!!

Brqd

7e225487a2c078250c55cda6e512d05f.png
    From what I can see @_Nickk does not intend to reset skulls in the reset because is purely based off of skill and skulls cannot be duped.
    My first question is: Did you mean to include resetting skulls to this list? (please don't because it will give some people a kickstart in the next map)
    My second question is: If I were to purchase any crates WITH SKULLS within now to the update, will the crates be refunded after the reset? Or does refunding only apply to crates purchased online?

I guess my one big question is: Should I start saving all of my skulls now? Or can I spend them now knowing that I'll get the crates back after the update?

@_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @NHFLX @JewishBagel

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    From what I can see @_Nickk does not intend to reset skulls in the reset because is purely based off of skill and skulls cannot be duped.
    My first question is: Did you mean to include resetting skulls to this list? (please don't because it will give some people a kickstart in the next map)
    My second question is: If I were to purchase any crates WITH SKULLS within now to the update, will the crates be refunded after the reset? Or does refunding only apply to crates purchased online?

I guess my one big question is: Should I start saving all of my skulls now? Or can I spend them now knowing that I'll get the crates back after the update?

@_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @NHFLX @JewishBagel

1: As far as I know, skulls will NOT be reset.

2: Since you have not spent real money, I doubt the crates you purchased with skulls will be refunded, or compensated in any way. If you purchased a skull booster, there is a chance that you will be compensated or refunded. If this is the case, create a support ticket.

Big question: I'd advise saving now, so that you can get some good gear to give you a boost after the reset.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Also, you mentioned a while back that bandits might be added to pve. Is that true?