• Reset Team Idea!

Team Limits?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
    • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
    • No

Votes: 4 33.3%
    • Im on ThePaccalypse and this would ruin my chances of winning wars. NO.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Brqd

Im not gonna make a huge post about this with best grammar possible, cuz all i wanna honestly do is bluntly get my point acrossed to you guys.... Large teams with many allies/allies with other good teams are OP.

If you guys dont know the paccas and bandits/prodigy have recently allied making all wars a little less ammusing.... Anyways, im not here to complain about them, im here to say my suggestion.

Teams should have a limit of 10 players with an ally limit of 1. This means the max team limit would be technically 20 players. In the update large teams will be extremely OP due to the fact that at the start riot will be used a lot. Please try to implement something like a team limit. You may not know, but it will benefit the server.

Thanks, Red

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    I think team limits should be added. As of now, the only teams on the server that actually seem to do any wars are Myth, Prodigy, and the Paccalypse. Once the reset happens, Prodigy and the Paccalypse are going to merge. This is going to be a HUGE team and I think it will be too overpowered. This also means there will only be two main teams on the server. Now, I know the server is not based around wars, but wars are one of the funnest aspects on the server in a lot of peoples opinions. There should definitely be a team player cap, and a ally cap.

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    Im not gonna make a huge post about this with best grammar possible, cuz all i wanna honestly do is bluntly get my point acrossed to you guys.... Large teams with many allies/allies with other good teams are OP.

If you guys dont know the paccas and bandits/prodigy have recently allied making all wars a little less ammusing.... Anyways, im not here to complain about them, im here to say my suggestion.

Teams should have a limit of 10 players with an ally limit of 1. This means the max team limit would be technically 20 players. In the update large teams will be extremely OP due to the fact that at the start riot will be used a lot. Please try to implement something like a team limit. You may not know, but it will benefit the server.

Thanks, Red
    I partially agree, but is having only 10 members a little bit too less? And there are also some teams that does not actually do wars but just.....is a large team i guess, because i know some teams that are a large community and use those to help ppl. Im ok wif the limit idea but as I said, 10 team members and 1 ally is a bit too less

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR

Thanks, Red

lets have like maybe able to have 5 alliances and 20 players...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

Thanks, Red
    Maybe have a 20 person team limit. Btw I might savagely destroy your idea, but I could just have all my team admins create teams as branches of TheClahn and have a giant clan of teams that agree to not fight... I do agree that the more op teams have more allies, but that's mainly because nobody bothers to stand up to them. If we all got together Im sure we could take all of their jugg with our numbers alone.

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    Maybe have a 20 person team limit. Btw I might savagely destroy your idea, but I could just have all my team admins create teams as branches of TheClahn and have a giant clan of teams that agree to not fight... I do agree that the more op teams have more allies, but that's mainly because nobody bothers to stand up to them. If we all got together Im sure we could take all of their jugg with our numbers alone.
    Ya, thats the same with my team, no one fights

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    I do believe team limits should be added, but maybe like 15? I have a lot of friends who I would like to have on my team.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    plus not everyone will be online at the same time
    Even if they are all on, people eventually leave those large teams because it has bad leadership. I joined a team (I won't name it, partly because I don't wanna roast the members, and partly because I forgot the name) They had at least 45 players, and I only saw 10 or so over the 2 weeks I was on the team. The leaders basically said "Join our team! We just need players". There was no cooperation, and nobody helped eachother (I did becuase im dat guud)