• IP Copied!
  • Revival of TMD

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I'm just making this post to say that if any of us want TMD to be great again we can't just put it all on the owners, we as players also have to actually play the server as well instead of just saying "oh it's dead" "that servers dead" how about we all hop onto the server this weekend and have some huge wars and see where it takes us :)

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    I'm just making this post to say that if any of us want TMD to be great again we can't just put it all on the owners, we as players also have to actually play the server as well instead of just saying "oh it's dead" "that servers dead" how about we all hop onto the server this weekend and have some huge wars and see where it takes us :)

Finally! Someone gets it.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Why not just uninstall minecraft

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    I srsly suck at tmd rn cuz I was gone all week but I wanna help make this server great again I have been there a very long time and I wanna help it so I’m gonna be on :D

meguminsbreasts

Mythical
    meguminsbreasts
    meguminsbreasts meguminsbreasts
    Great idea dude! Hopeful to see full servers and Huge wars!

UnknownErrors

i think btw when banner wars come's out the server will explode from this new gamemode (with explode i mean there will be alot more players oniline)

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    i think btw when banner wars come's out the server will explode from this new gamemode (with explode i mean there will be alot more players oniline)
    ya im sorry but not much people care about something like banner wars, you don't gain anything from it.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Isn’t this thread supposed to be about reviving TMD? But it literally just seems like it’s gonna get toxic like 99.9% of the threads comments on this site

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Isn’t this thread supposed to be about reviving TMD? But it literally just seems like it’s gonna get toxic like 99.9% of the threads comments on this site
    How true. If only the people who had nice things to say weren't snuffed out by the ignorant haters and complainers. Oh well.