• IP Copied!
  • Roleplay Server(s)

JNCStatic

Champion
    Ecstaticism
    Ecstaticism Ecstaticism
    I would like to see a roleplay server made exclusively for roleplaying. I personally have trouble with making a steady and fun roleplay due to the chaos of the PVE server environment, and I would love to see a new environment to roleplay in. I personally really enjoy roleplays, and as you all know, many others do as well. I believe adding a more roleplay friendly server would support these people and encourage them to log on and enjoy themselves, rather than having to go through the trouble of finding people to RP with, dying of thirst, interruptions from non-roleplayers, accidental roleplaying in shout, etc etc. Basically, I want to make it more convenient for us roleplayers to enjoy a smooth, active, and more organized roleplay environment.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I would like to see a roleplay server made exclusively for roleplaying. I personally have trouble with making a steady and fun roleplay due to the chaos of the PVE server environment, and I would love to see a new environment to roleplay in. I personally really enjoy roleplays, and as you all know, many others do as well. I believe adding a more roleplay friendly server would support these people and encourage them to log on and enjoy themselves, rather than having to go through the trouble of finding people to RP with, dying of thirst, interruptions from non-roleplayers, accidental roleplaying in shout, etc etc. Basically, I want to make it more convenient for us roleplayers to enjoy a smooth, active, and more organized roleplay environment.
    From personal experience, there is almost always a guaranteed rp at Hilltop or Alexandria. PVE is honestly catered towards roleplay, and then the few people who quietly just collect gear. However, if yet another gamemode was added, we'd just be thinning server population and splitting the playerbase - we just don't have the numbers or the interest for those kinds of things anymore. Unfortunate, but true.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    YES. I would love this, a roleplay friendly server. No default shout. No roleplay ruining grenade ear rapers. Plenty of more realism, rare guns, ammo. Weather, hunting, and plenty of hazards. MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

However, if yet another gamemode was added, we'd just be thinning server population and splitting the playerbase - we just don't have the numbers or the interest for those kinds of things anymore. Unfortunate, but true.
    *sigh* yes.. but it may be a good idea. Put it on the server and give it a run.