• IP Copied!
  • Safe-Zone Parking-Lots!

Hawk_Moon99

I can already tell bunch of people will call this idea STUPID.. Well I'm ready for that outcome and I also wanna say plz consider this idea. Now without further a do, i present you all my idea of Safe-Zone Parking-Lots!
    This is how i picture it, every safe-zone will get an underground portion, and that underground portion is a parking-lot/Garage. There are 20 lots inside, you can be the early bird and get a lot reserved(Getting a lot reserved costs 1k). There are 2 types of lots, normal and ranked. Normal lots can contain 2 bikes, or a car. Ranked lots can contain 2 cars, or 3 bikes. These lots wont last forever, you need to pay 1k every 2 days to keep it. If you don't pay in time, then you will lose that lot, but you won't lose your vehicles! The vehicles will be stored into your inventory! The purpose of this idea is that if you die with your vehicle or it's stolen, you'll find it in your lot!
    This was all I could think of.. I hope you like this idea! =)

Hawk_Moon99

I can already tell bunch of people will call this idea STUPID.. Well I'm ready for that outcome and I also wanna say plz consider this idea. Now without further a do, i present you all my idea of Safe-Zone Parking-Lots!
    This is how i picture it, every safe-zone will get an underground portion, and that underground portion is a parking-lot/Garage. There are 20 lots inside, you can be the early bird and get a lot reserved(Getting a lot reserved costs 1k). There are 2 types of lots, normal and ranked. Normal lots can contain 2 bikes, or a car. Ranked lots can contain 2 cars, or 3 bikes. These lots wont last forever, you need to pay 1k every 2 days to keep it. If you don't pay in time, then you will lose that lot, but you won't lose your vehicles! The vehicles will be stored into your inventory! The purpose of this idea is that if you die with your vehicle or it's stolen, you'll find it in your lot!

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09

I do like this idea, but it seems like it might be beaten out by echest. You can store vehicles in your vault, but I think this would be cool to see. Although I think it should cost more then 1k.

Hawk_Moon99

I do like this idea, but it seems like it might be beaten out by echest. You can store vehicles in your vault, but I think this would be cool to see. Although I think it should cost more then 1k.
    Dang it! I forgot about the vaults.. Well they could make it to where you cant put vehicles in vaults..