• IP Copied!
  • Save stacked duffles

Do you want to store your empty duffles?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
    • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    The reason we cant store duffles in our safezone is so we dont get more storagespace than what we pay for (Ranked slots in vault). But stacked duffles which dosent contain any items dosent neciarilly give you more storage space. Therefor i suggest that you can store duffles that dosent have any items in them. The advantage of this is that you dont need to buy a duffle or find one each time you die, if you have them already in your storage vault.

Please vote on the option that suits you best!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Don't want to break your fun, but nah! As much as I hate running low on Duffel, backpack, or small pouch, I don't want theses (empty) one's to be stored inside vaults. Reason is simple, there exist such many copy of every items, with double voting rewards, infinite money spenders, and pve server, that when I want to trade with others players, they usually don't need anything. Worse than that, when I'l do a dropping party, all the tiers 2 or lower items, are just wasted!

So to keep a minimum of will to trade between players,please keep bags out of vaults!

An another idea that seem's right, would be a way to exchange used bags, whit a unused copy of them. That way it will be easier to stack them. About stacks, loaded empty backpacks are glitched and then are not stack-able with the one we could loots. I guess that a minor bug that might be fixed sooner or later.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Dont really care for this idea because my vault is already full of jugg but i guess it would be a good idea