• IP Copied!
  • /Saves

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    The Mining Dead Update is here! If you experience any bugs, be sure to report them to a staff member. We will do our best to fix them all over the next week, but for now, we have some important information about /saves.

Using /saves without enough inventory space will cause your items to be dropped! Do not retrieve your /saves unless your inventory is empty!

5oup

We're able to login to minecraft servers in general. Just not Havov atm. I'm assuming they're still doing stuff

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    We're able to login to minecraft servers in general. Just not Havov atm. I'm assuming they're still doing stuff
    Thing is also they said at like 11:35 last night, "update should be ready within the hour" roughly 7 hours later, we're still waiting...

LevituZ

They updated it, we were able to play, Nick and owners went to bed and said it would be up like this until they do something more. Now the server is un-joinable so i assume an error happened, and we need to wait for Nick to wake up

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    They updated it, we were able to play, Nick and owners went to bed and said it would be up like this until they do something more. Now the server is un-joinable so i assume an error happened, and we need to wait for Nick to wake up
    well ****. how long ago did he go to bed?

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    The server is back up. I want to thank all of the builders, owners and the new modeler for all of the hard work they've dedicated to the server and this update. I'm sure it will be great. I also want to thank all of the players anticipating this update. You guys keep the server going and always help us strive for the best. We appreciate all of the time you've dedicated to the server. I hope you all enjoy the update! c: