• IP Copied!
  • /Saves

LevituZ

I wasn't online for the majority of the server downtime, so I'm unaware if the Owners know that the server is down. However, I just informed Nick about it so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thank you guys for understanding. It may take a little while longer for the server to be back online as the Owners tried their hardest to push this update out and they lost sleep over it so they may not be waking up soon. I think that's completely understandable and I hope you guys understand as well.

I want to thank all of the builders, owners and the new modeler for all of the hard work they've dedicated to the server and this update. I'm sure it will be great. I also want to thank all of the players anticipating this update. You guys keep the server going and always help us strive for the best. We appreciate all of the time you've dedicated to the server. I hope you all enjoy the update! c:
    The server is up running
    I want to thank them alot myself, for making this beautiful server, and getting me addicted to it :p

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    The Mining Dead Update is here! If you experience any bugs, be sure to report them to a staff member. We will do our best to fix them all over the next week, but for now, we have some important information about /saves.

Using /saves without enough inventory space will cause your items to be dropped! Do not retrieve your /saves unless your inventory is empty!
    You are a good owner I like the work and time that you put in to please us thank you ;)

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Ag, this is the WORST time to have a semi-broken computer.
    Not really, it's mostly a downgrade update if you think about it, they just mixed and/or reverted things back to the way they were before the other updates. There is some new features like the new map, but if you have played on both maps just try to picture them combined and smaller.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Note : Its not safe, but the /pay someone amount. command work. So if you take screenshots you might be able to trade without being scammed! But beware of other players who might want to intercept any drops^^