• IP Copied!
  • Scenarios

Horrizon

Hi, i think there should be things called Scenarios. You have to be in the lobby and its like hell night, but diffrent. If you beat one of theese, you will get 50-400 skulls (depends on how well you did) The thing is only on once every 10 minutes (max of 40 people) and here are they:

1. Alexandria defense
    You spawn on the walls, and on the chat rick tells you:
    Rick: Walkers around the area! Get to cover and shoot them down!
    Carl: Do as he says!
    Walkers surround the area, lots of them (200 if it dosent cause lag) and 20 people will get a sniper (barret) and the rest will get a mp5. They will get 5 stacks of ammo. If they run out, they die. There will be 4 waves, so you will need to kill a max of 800 zombies. When the things done, you will earn skulls for the ammount of zombies you kill (1 zombie is 1 skull.) When you reach the end, everyone will be transported to infront of the gates. There, two figures (rick and carl) will stare at someone whos comming out of behind a house. They are all black and all you can see is a bat with barbed wire on it. A chat appears.
    Negan: So, your the rick ive heard so much about?

the thing ends there.
    (note, number 2 is set in a universe where the governor killed hershal private, no one knows hes dead, and Dale is killed by him.)
    2. Prison escape
    You will spawn on the front gate, and on the chat Dale tells you:
    Dale: Ok, we are done. we eliminated the traitors, and set up a camp here. Wait, what is that noise?
    Governor: Dont think about that. *shows a hershal head*
    Dale: ILL KILL YOU! *is shot and dies*
    Andrea: No! Dale! Guys, we need to get out of here!
    The enemies surround the area, as well as walkers. They will shoot bullets at you and you have to try to survive. After 2 minutes, you will move to another area and such. I will probably make a video on youtube discussing the areas. Anyway, you will need to kill the people around you. Its mostly like a free-for-all, but with walkers and CPU's shooting at you. The last person alive will win 200 skulls. It ends with everyone teleporting to the front gate and seeing a michone CPU stabbing the governor. The game ends with the governor dieing.

3. Hilltop
    You will spawn randomly around the hilltop colony, and Ezekiel will come out
    Ezekiel: I fear the end is coming to my reign. Im sorry, friends.
    Alpha: Yes, it is.
    Rosita: come on guys! We need to stop the Whisperers! We can do it!
    This will be a 20 v 20 game. One group will be the whisperers (they have a zombie head) and the other one will be the hilltop survivers. The whisperers will get desert eagles, as well as extra health. The hilltop survivers will have a mp5. The fighting part takes 5 minutes, and after its over a cutscene will begin.
    Rosita: Walkers comming in at 12 o'clock hot!
    Walkers will surround the area, breaking into the fortress. The whisperers wont be affected by them, because they blended in. Everyone will die and will respawn. 1 person who was on the whisperers will become Alpha, and one person in the hilltop survs will become Ezekiel. Ezekiel gets a katana and Alpha also gets one. After fighting for 1 minute, Shiva will come in and start killing lots of zombies and whisperers, but will have a cutscene where the walkers overrun her, and kill her. (That was REALLY sad for me ;() The thing will end with the hilltop survs surrenduring. Rosita, Ezekiel, and 4 other people are crouching, ready to die.
    Ezekiel: Im sorry, Michonne. (Ezekiel dies, and Rosita also dies as well as the other people)
    The thing then ends, but a ending cutscene appears where Alpha is putting their heads on a pole.

Last edited:

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hi, i think there should be things called Scenarios. You have to be in the lobby and its like hell night, but diffrent. The thing is only on once every 10 minutes (max of 40 people) and here are they:

1. Alexandria defense
    You spawn on the gateways, and on the chat rick tells you:
    Rick: Theres walkers around us. Scavengers say that they are crowding around this area.... I wonder why...
    Carl: Dad, theres walkers there!
    Walkers surround the area, lots of them (200 if it dosent cause lag) and 20 people will get a sniper (barret) and the rest will get a mp5. They will get 5 stacks of ammo. If they run out, they die. There will be 4 waves, so you will need to kill a max of 800 zombies. When the things done, you will earn skulls for the ammount of zombies you kill (1 zombie is 1 skull.) When you reach the end, everyone will be transported to infront of the gates. There, two figures (rick and carl) will stare at someone whos comming out of behind a house. They are all black and all you can see is a bat with barbed wire on it. A chat appears.

the thing ends there.

im going to come up with the rest of it, but please leave ideas down below and if you do something like my Alexandria defense ill leave credit.
    I like the idea! Idk if killing walkers should give skulls, because theres always that one guy (me) killing all of the zombies with his fist of fury. Other than that I like the idea. Maybe it could happen in hilltop or prison too? That way there's more variety. Variety is the spice of life

Horrizon

I like the idea! Idk if killing walkers should give skulls, because theres always that one guy (me) killing all of the zombies with his fist of fury. Other than that I like the idea. Maybe it could happen in hilltop or prison too? That way there's more variety. Variety is the spice of life
    Yeah, i just added one in prison. Im still thinking about what i can do with the hilltop. Maybe make the scene where your the hilltop survivers vs the whisperers?

also, what happened to Sarge? Did he die or something?

Last edited:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Hi, i think there should be things called Scenarios. You have to be in the lobby and its like hell night, but diffrent. If you beat one of theese, you will get 50-400 skulls (depends on how well you did) The thing is only on once every 10 minutes (max of 40 people) and here are they:

1. Alexandria defense
    Rick: Theres walkers around us. Scavengers say that they are crowding around this area.... I wonder why...
    Carl: Dad, theres walkers there!

the thing ends there.
    (note, number 2 is set in a universe where the governor killed hershal private, no one knows hes dead, and Dale is killed by him.)
    2. Prison escape
    Dale: Ok, we are done. we eliminated the traitors, and set up a camp here. Wait, what is that noise?
    The enemies surround the area, as well as walkers. They will shoot bullets at you and you have to try to survive. After 2 minutes, you will move to another area and such. I will probably make a video on youtube discussing the areas. Anyway, you will need to kill the people around you. Its mostly like a free-for-all, but with walkers and CPU's shooting at you. The last person alive will win 200 skulls. It ends with everyone teleporting to the front gate and seeing a michone CPU stabbing the governor. The game ends with the governor dieing.

Cool ideas, your dialogue needs work though :D:confused:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    yeah i know, i was just focused on the gameplay, any tips?

Gameplay sounds great. I'd make the dialogue shorter though, it needs to sound like something you could picture a character actually saying on the show.

Ex. Instead of Rick doing a summary-type speech like this:
    "Theres walkers around us. Scavengers say that they are crowding around this area.... I wonder why..."

Try something like this:
    "Walkers surrounding the walls! Stay together, we can do this!"

- my $0.02, feel free to PM me if you need help

Horrizon

Gameplay sounds great. I'd make the dialogue shorter though, it needs to sound like something you could picture a character actually saying on the show.

Ex. Instead of Rick doing a summary-type speech like this:
    "Theres walkers around us. Scavengers say that they are crowding around this area.... I wonder why..."

Try something like this:
    "Walkers surrounding the walls! Stay together, we can do this!"

- my $0.02, feel free to PM me if you need help
    thanks!!

Horrizon

1. Alexandria defense

the thing ends there.
    2. Prison escape

Just added both of them.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    If you need more scenarios, a cool idea could be something like "Terminus Assault". You'd have to take down all the cannibals in terminus, destroy the compound, and survive the walker waves (maybe 2-3?), do cutscenes as needed (maybe you're with Team Carol when attacking and you have to escape with Rick?)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    If you need more scenarios, a cool idea could be something like "Terminus Assault". You'd have to take down all the cannibals in terminus, destroy the compound, and survive the walker waves (maybe 2-3?), do cutscenes as needed (maybe you're with Team Carol when attacking and you have to escape with Rick?)
    Maybe you could play as a cannibal? Or maybe you could be on team rick, or team carol, sweep the compound, and then ronde-vouz at a meetup point

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia

1. Alexandria defense

the thing ends there.
    2. Prison escape

3. Hilltop
    You will spawn randomly around the hilltop colony, and Ezekiel will come out
    Ezekiel: I fear the end is coming to my reign. Im sorry, friends.
    Alpha: Yes, it is.
    Rosita: come on guys! We need to stop the Whisperers! We can do it!
    This will be a 20 v 20 game. One group will be the whisperers (they have a zombie head) and the other one will be the hilltop survivers. The whisperers will get desert eagles, as well as extra health. The hilltop survivers will have a mp5. The fighting part takes 5 minutes, and after its over a cutscene will begin.
    Rosita: Walkers comming in at 12 o'clock hot!
    Walkers will surround the area, breaking into the fortress. The whisperers wont be affected by them, because they blended in. Everyone will die and will respawn. 1 person who was on the whisperers will become Alpha, and one person in the hilltop survs will become Ezekiel. Ezekiel gets a katana and Alpha also gets one. After fighting for 1 minute, Shiva will come in and start killing lots of zombies and whisperers, but will have a cutscene where the walkers overrun her, and kill her. (That was REALLY sad for me ;() The thing will end with the hilltop survs surrenduring. Rosita, Ezekiel, and 4 other people are crouching, ready to die.
    Ezekiel: Im sorry, Michonne. (Ezekiel dies, and Rosita also dies as well as the other people)
    The thing then ends, but a ending cutscene appears where Alpha is putting their heads on a pole.

I really like these ideas. Maybe its time for the server to add a quest system based on the TWD show?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Most of them are TWD related.

For example,
    Kill Them All - Kill 20 people near prison
    Who's Deanna - Enter Alexandria
    What radius from the prison is near it?

Also, will there be rewards for killing players? (As in money, skulls, items)