• IP Copied!
  • Sell amounts of 64 or /sell all ?

Add /sell all sign ? or 64 selling posibilitie ?

• Total voters
    Hey everyone.

This thread is about skyblock horizon:

we are now a week in sinds the beginning of season 1 of horizon.
    Not only me but i think all player's are making some massive farms. wich is a good, pumpkin, melon, wheat,potato,carrot,coco bean or what ever you farm we all have a farm and we keep expanding them.
    Then there is the problem your chest/inventory is full with your farmed product now you have to sell it.
    Shift click to sell 8, that's where it gets less fun to have a Hugh farm. So i was thinking to make that 8 64 or 32 or add a /sell all command or sign. This is just me thinking about stuff but i think a lot of players feel the same.

Tell me what you think of this and if you have the same problem.

Bye from:
    MisterFantaStick

fc422b86bbd4ebfae3640293b65660a1.png

Mr_Rebelz_59

Titan
    Rebdogg
    Rebdogg Rebdogg
    Yeah I support this suggestion, I get so many products from my farms and it takes me quite a while to shift sell 8 at a time when I've got my inventory full of cocoa beans or melons e.t.c.

Maybe up the shift sell amount to 32 but add a /sell all command for ranked players? This will limit the amount of spam use.

Yeah I support this suggestion, I get so many products from my farms and it takes me quite a while to shift sell 8 at a time when I've got my inventory full of cocoa beans or melons e.t.c.

Maybe up the shift sell amount to 32 but add a /sell all command for ranked players? This will limit the amount of spam use.

I agree but i doesn't has to be for ranked players only. there can be a /sell hand sign or /sell all sign at the shop

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Hey everyone.

This thread is about skyblock horizon:

we are now a week in sinds the beginning of season 1 of horizon.
    Not only me but i think all player's are making some massive farms. wich is a good, pumpkin, melon, wheat,potato,carrot,coco bean or what ever you farm we all have a farm and we keep expanding them.
    Then there is the problem your chest/inventory is full with your farmed product now you have to sell it.
    Shift click to sell 8, that's where it gets less fun to have a Hugh farm. So i was thinking to make that 8 64 or 32 or add a /sell all command or sign. This is just me thinking about stuff but i think a lot of players feel the same.

Tell me what you think of this and if you have the same problem.

Bye from:
    MisterFantaStick

fc422b86bbd4ebfae3640293b65660a1.png
    Holy crap, hugeeeee.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    they are trying to kill our mice....

pls add something...any of these are good....

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    i mean all the left clicking we have to do to convert then sell....you think mice don't wear out.....