Some Details to my Account

• Name / Querly
    • Rank / Myhtical
    • Kills / 11091 | Deaths / 3016
    • Walker Kills / 27088
    • Money / 9,275,565 (Infinite)
    • Elo / 1768

If you interessted you can Message me on Skype: janscooterjan
    I can show you all of my Jugg and some other stuff!

═════════════════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══════════════════

Retop

Titan
    Retop
    Retop Retop
    This may be something I look into, although I don’t really need the account, how much would just the money be?

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    I would sell both my Mythical & Infinite Accounts for $70, and then an extra $30 for 60+ juggernaut sets.
    This offer you're giving is a complete ripoff.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I would sell both my Mythical & Infinite Accounts for $70, and then an extra $30 for 60+ juggernaut sets.
    This offer you're giving is a complete ripoff.
    Not really. Think of it this way: an MC account is about $30, now, add her rank of Titan, and all the other perks. If you're going by the new Mythical rank, $200 bucks, this is a great deal. Now you get an account plus a $200 rank. Seems fair to me.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Lets see.. Once you purchase someone else's Minecraft account, they can simply go to their email they originally used for there account and undo the email change, turning the account back into their possession. Wouldn't trust anyone when they're selling there account. It took me 5 legendary crates to win Mythical on my one account, Monthly bonus on my other, and I bought someone 5 Legendary crates and they got Mythical. Pretty easy to get it.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Once you purchase someone else's Minecraft account, they can simply go to their email they originally used for there account and undo the email change, turning the account back into their possession.
    That's why you change it yourself when you buy it? Common sense.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Insult my intelligence once more. After you change your accounts email to a different one you go back to the original account email and it gives you and option to revert the email change.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Insult my intelligence once more. After you change your accounts email to a different one you go back to the original account email and it gives you and option to revert the email change.
    Ok chill, I'm not trying to insult you in any way. I see what you're saying, and yes it's a possibility. I doubt Querly would do such a thing, though, I understand your skepticism.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Here you go, I've changed my account email to show you.

Attachments

• acc.PNG
      acc.PNG
      182 KB · Views: 10