• I don't like this idea.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DinoDerp_

Famous
    DinoDerp_
    DinoDerp_ DinoDerp_
    Hello HavocMC!
    i whas thinking about something new in HavocMC network.
    maybe we can make a prison server, not like every prison server but like real life you just go to jail you don't start with pickaxe and shizzle like that.
    My idea whas to make a prison server where you can work for money make weapons from stuff and smuggling drugs into prison what give you extra effects like strengt and also 1 warden. and now example for weapons: for example you have a toothbrush what you can smelt and then make it sharp then you have a sharpened toothbrush or make something sharp with paper or bribe guards for stuff or you can smuggle a spoon for example from the cantine to start digging from your cell or when you work in kitchen you can smuggle a knife.
    and you can also escape but its really hard to escape. Guard example: and 2 times a day is a counting event so guards will count the prisoners, and when leaving the cantine you need to walk trough a metal detector.
    i really hope this get added i am asking this because HavocMC is the best server, you guys can make great things with plugins etc.

Bests:
    DinoDerp_ and rocco_wolffs_

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I really like this idea, and I've been looking for a game like this for a while.
    http://prisonbreak.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

However, with all the updates & other work that the owners/developers have to do, I doubt this will get added. It would also be rather hard to code, I think. (I know nothing about coding).

DinoDerp_

Famous
    DinoDerp_
    DinoDerp_ DinoDerp_
    Yes i agree with that. they are hard working now with updates & stuff i hope they will think about it.