• IP Copied!
  • sesquipedalin muted for no reason

Status
    Not open for further replies.

chazzer636

Mythical
    chazzer636
    chazzer636 chazzer636
    So, the thing is 2Pacca was muted for answering back to JewishBagel. sesquipedalin (2Paccas girlfriend, who lives with him) plays seperately to 2Pacca, is a seperate person and is definately not the alt of 2Pacca. I know this cuz I have become close friends and skype them everyday and have done for the past month or so. I hope you can see how stupid this is and if you need proof more people know about this and evidence can be given in seperately if need be.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    So, the thing is 2Pacca was muted for answering back to JewishBagel. sesquipedalin (2Paccas girlfriend, who lives with him) plays seperately to 2Pacca, is a seperate person and is definately not the alt of 2Pacca. I know this cuz I have become close friends and skype them everyday and have done for the past month or so. I hope you can see how stupid this is and if you need proof more people know about this and evidence can be given in seperately if need be.

I think this would work better as an appeal in the support tab above.

MySol

Okay this is not a appeal but, I was kind of talking to Shay.. (The person using the account.) I was asking her to make me a skin... And she gets perm muted? So 2pacca is muted. But that doesent mean that his girlfriend has to get muted for his mistakes.

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    2Pacca is like 10 years old LOL. "He has a girlfriend that lives with him"
    2Pacca is 17 , almost 18. Don't comment if you don't like 2Pacca. Its not his appeal. And Ive said, I did appeal it and have yet to be unmuted

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    I'm dealing with it, if they aren't the same person then it'll be lifted. It's not the concern of any of you and any more "protests" regarding the muting of sesquipedalian will be deleted without a reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.