• IP Copied!
  • Shader / Resource Pack trouble

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Okay, so I recently downloaded Optifine (the right way, mind you). I cannot connect to TMD with both my resource pack and shader. Heres what I'm using:

1.12.2 MC
    BTS Shaders
    Spring HD Guns pack, (manually downloaded)
    Custom gaming PC, 4 singleplayer worlds

It crashes and says there is a "texture overload" whenever I try to play with shaders. Havoc looks dope beyond imagination with Shaders, as the Builder Newsletters have proved.

Anyone know how to fix this? I do not know what graphic card my computer uses, I have not checked nor was I made aware. If this is the problem, could someone recommend a better card? I have a 64 - bit browser, if that helps at all.
    (Oh, and anyone know how to keep my FPS above 80 with still decent shaders and optifine settings? I'm at about 40 whenever I use my shaders. I hit around 150 - 200 prior to Optifine.)

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I don't know much about the shaders portion as I don't really use them. I, myself, use the Autum HD guns pack, so i'm thinking its something to do with the texture pack. I can ask Rejante about the pack as he's the one that made it. He might be able to come up with a solution.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I don't know much about the shaders portion as I don't really use them. I, myself, use the Autum HD guns pack, so i'm thinking its something to do with the texture pack. I can ask Rejante about the pack as he's the one that made it. He might be able to come up with a solution.
    I tried using the manual resource pack, that didnt work either. But if you could get ahold of Rejante, thatd be really great, Snek. Appreciate the help, my good sir.
    I havent tried the autumn or fall pack.. I'll try those too, see if it works any better. Winter TMD with shaders, that would look awesome beyond belief.