• IP Copied!
  • Shotguns..... what the xxxx is this nerf

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    So. Today I play tmd right... like normal days.
    But now I realized 1 thing. A Bloody tier 2 Remington OP than Tier 4 Spaz.

Spaz was broken but now you turn into trash

Spaz: 4 Pellets per shot, 8 Damage per pellets 6 bullets in clip
    Remington: 8 Pellets per shot 8 damage per pellets and 8 bullets in clip

What the **** is this nerf. Seriously You turn a Tier 4 into trash and Tier 2 into OP wep.
    This nerf... is just.... trash
    Just like katana 2 chops full riots

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    They nerfed..
    the spas..
    AGAIN?

NO!
    Just make it so that the pellets cannot oneshot a player! That should go for all shotguns, what the ****?

jesus, this was not a hard fix

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    So. Today I play tmd right... like normal days.
    But now I realized 1 thing. A Bloody tier 2 Remington OP than Tier 4 Spaz.

Spaz was broken but now you turn into trash

Spaz: 4 Pellets per shot, 8 Damage per pellets 6 bullets in clip
    Remington: 8 Pellets per shot 8 damage per pellets and 8 bullets in clip

What the **** is this nerf. Seriously You turn a Tier 4 into trash and Tier 2 into OP wep.
    This nerf... is just.... trash
    Just like katana 2 chops full riots
    Yes, but the Remington has a slower firerate, takes longer to reload, and there is more bullet spread. With painkillers you should be able to tank a katana in riot, atleast for a few seconds until you can fire back...

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    To be honest, all the shotgun's damage per pellet should be changed so all the pellets combined equal the damage from the shotgun.
    That would make them useless, though. Spas should do 6 hearts max to a full jugg. MAX.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Yes, but the Remington has a slower firerate, takes longer to reload, and there is more bullet spread. With painkillers you should be able to tank a katana in riot, atleast for a few seconds until you can fire back...
    in riot i haven't seen anyone be able to do that for more than 3 seconds since katana two taps riot

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ugh I totally agree with you all here. Spases are so useless now. I use a double barrel all the time now, it's ridiculous.

MangoKisa

VIP
    MangoKisa
    MangoKisa MangoKisa
    M

This isnt a glitch or bug, just a stupid server nerf that makes no sense
    If you want it to be different and have people who think the same way then make support ticket, im sure they will be glad to help!

Sincerely,
    MangoKisa

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    If you want it to be different and have people who think the same way then make support ticket, im sure they will be glad to help!

Sincerely,
    MangoKisa
    Not rlly cause ur about to recieve perm ban for irl scamming.... Take the L

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Sincerely,
    MangoKisa
    Would they though?

If the server has hardly any time to fix basic glitches and bugs like cars and such, why would they have any more time to fix the shotguns?

To evaluate my point even further, I'd like to direct y'all to my I Would Like Some Closure... thread. I discuss this topic there, and I would love to see y'alls opinions