• Should Mangled Be Unbanned?

Should mangled be unbanned

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    MangledFury is one of the best pvpers in this server. He made the server hype and he was A LEGIT PLAYER. He did go against the rules with ddos threats but 1. He said jk 2. He said he doesn't even know how to ddos 3. The rules changed to a temp mute instead. In my opinion i think he should be unbanned. Including other players who got the same ban as he did.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    MangledFury is one of the best pvpers in this server. He made the server hype and he was A LEGIT PLAYER. He did go against the rules with ddos threats but 1. He said jk 2. He said he doesn't even know how to ddos 3. The rules changed to a temp mute instead. In my opinion i think he should be unbanned. Including other players who got the same ban as he did.
    Here you go. :)
    https://havocmc.net/threads/unban-mangled.2907/page-2#post-25348
    Please read all of this, focusing on my comments as well as the responses from @_Nickk. You can look at what PandaPacca said at the beginning and see how he changes his thoughts at the end after understanding the severity of this case.

Side note: A "LEGIT PLAYER" who "hyped the server" is also a ban evading hacker that had a temper tantrum and posted **** on this public website.

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Before voting on this poll, I suggest reading Nick's response.
    Allow me to explain our reasoning.

Our main reason for keeping Mangled perm banned is the alts and ban evasion. A quick search through our database shows the following:

From September 23rd to the 26th, the following 25 accounts were banned for being alts of MangledFury. They were hacking.

Also, on August 12th, the account RooneyAtom was banned for ban evasion of a different ban of Mangled Fury. Lastly, CaptainBlaze15 was banned on October 12th for being an alt of Mangled.

That is 26 accounts, and if I looked into it further, there would likely be more. We usually have hackers wait at least a month to be unbanned, if not longer. He hacked minimum 26 times. It's been around 6 months, so that's at least 20 more months, not to mention the posting **** on our website and ban evading. Plus an additional 3 or more days for DDoS threats.

I understand a lot of people want him unbanned, and had more fun when he was unbanned, but I don't think it is fair to anybody that is waiting out their ban if they see Mangled online with 30 or so bans.

Edit: Yuerly was unbanned by a staff member who wasn't informed at the time, and as soon as I found out, I re-banned him.

In short, MangledFury is not staying permanently banned due to the DDoS threats. He is remaining permanently banned due to excessive hacking on 25 alt accounts and posting **** on our website.

Last edited:

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare

1. You can't call a school, make a bomb threat, and later say to the police, "I was just joking." Doesn't work that way, threats are threats.
    2. So because you don't know how to follow through on your own plans makes you innocent and the threat not a threat?
    3. Just read what the staff are posting. There's plenty more to the story than 'he made' the server hype. Clearly not "A LEGIT PLAYER."

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    he
    Before voting on this poll, I suggest reading Nick's response.

In short, MangledFury is not staying permanently banned due to the DDoS threats. He is remaining permanently banned due to excessive hacking on 25 alt accounts and posting **** on our website.
    posted what?

Mekeo

Yes, I think he should be banned.