• IP Copied!
  • Site signatures

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    Can someone tell me how to add a signature to this please I've tried but all I got was the link to it when I put it on

I

IHaveInternet

You can only view people's signatures by clicking on the person's profile page then hovering over to 'Information' then scroll down below.

I

IHaveInternet

Yes, you're able to view your own signature. Just follow the same steps I told you in my earlier post and you'll see it. Before all that, you need to setup a signature- I'm not too sure if links are working in signatures so you'll just have to use words for now.

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    On the HavocMC website, go to your profile page. On the left side, you will see a side-bar. Scroll down until it says Signature. You can edit there and have fun :)

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    You can get customised Minecraft signatures that retrieve your character skin! search it on google, wont post the link on here :cool:

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    Yes, you're able to view your own signature. Just follow the same steps I told you in my earlier post and you'll see it. Before all that, you need to setup a signature- I'm not too sure if links are working in signatures so you'll just have to use words for now.
    Okay thanks for telling me