• IP Copied!
  • So this reset is happening...

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I read about the new reset, here are some things that are bothering me though.

1)You guys are bringing back old pains for OPTMD but how old? If we are talking about the 1.8 pains where kids with auto clicker could tank in corners for hours then that's dumb. When the server was actually balanced, which was 8 months ago, you guys added a pain cap where people could not tank in corners for hours but it was fast enough to tank at least 2 guys as long as you strafed. If we could bring back that exact pain cap where the pains were fast but not too fast, then I would come back to this server. This perfect pain update was when it was switched to left click for the first time and _Nickk added a slight pain cap.(8 months ago)

2)Once you guys fix your problems with the server, start LISTENING to your community. 8 months ago, we all said how well you guys did when adding that perfect pain cap. Then 1 week later, after we all agreed that it was a good update, you guys nerf pains and nerf jugg. I swear, when we hate an update and complain about it, you guys take months to update. But when we like the update, you guys take 1 week to update and break the game.

3)I hear you guys want to nerf infinite money. I don't understand why the players paid over 100 dollars for crates to get the rare item just for it to be taken. Just make sure you balance the infinite nerf well. Don't make it like 100k in store value because pains take up at least 60k while ammo takes up 30k. 500k per day as Infinite would be good enough.

To summarize what I said up top if you don't want to read it.

Don't bring back the old old pains where you could tank for hours, bring back that pain cap where the pains were left click and they had a slight slowness to them, but it was still fast enough that you had a chance to escape a 2v1.(The pain update about 8 months ago)
    When a community likes an update, don't change it. Make slight changes, but don't do drastic crap.
    When nerfing infinite money, make it at least 500k cause the hardcore players on here need to buy ammo and pains for every war.
    @Jacobg1998

Btw, I am freaking comin back if this server becomes the one I paid over 500 dollars for again.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Btw, the perfect pain update where I said it was 8 months ago, I am completely guessing. I forget how long it was but the staff should remember what I am talking about. The pain update where the pains were switched to left click and there was a slight pain cap. The update right before the update where jugg was weakened.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Also, honsetly, the server was at its best a year ago. Instead of testing the waters and making such BIG PLANS without asking the community, just reverse TMD back to the old TMD. I swear, so many old donors would come back.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Another thing is, the staff are saying how bringing back the old TMD would not give new players a chance. Let me just say something to you, there were 4 TMD's. TMD 1, all the OP players who donated 500 plus dollars played on there. TMD 2, PVP but only new players would go there because all of the OP players used TMD 2 as storage, not to fight. Then there was TMD 3 and 4, these were the TMD's where new players would either roleplay, or earn enough money to buy things for TMD 2. So don't give me this BS that OP players scared off new players so that's is why old TMD can't come back. The new players were never bothered by us unless they came to TMD 1. Plus, the server was at it's best back when TMD was, "too OP". So let that sink in. @Jacobg1998 PLZ read this.

Last edited:

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Personally, let me just say I dont remember having good history with you. Secondly, this is true. I played a server called TWDC before this and they shut down to the same reason TMD is dying. They think that updating the server is the best idea and using all those cool fancy new plugins are the best. But frankly, they aren't. The players of TMD want it to be traditional, standard, old TMD. The old map, the old guns, the old everything. Alright, I get it. Say something is too op or not that op. WE CAN TWEEK IT. It doesn't remotely mean 'oh hey this is too op lets just nerf it so no one likes it anymore' or 'hey this map is too old lets just make a new one and HOPE the community likes it.' This is just what I believe. Feel free to elaborate upon my idea.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Also, honsetly, the server was at its best a year ago. Instead of testing the waters and making such BIG PLANS without asking the community, just reverse TMD back to the old TMD. I swear, so many old donors would come back.
    Donors aren't the biggest thing they want.. lol

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Everyone is autoclicking anyways they’re just gonna adjust it. Bleh I HATED left pains and quit after I played with it once. Also, to me TMD last summer was the most fun and put together :3
    Yas last summer.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Personally, let me just say I dont remember having good history with you. Secondly, this is true. I played a server called TWDC before this and they shut down to the same reason TMD is dying. They think that updating the server is the best idea and using all those cool fancy new plugins are the best. But frankly, they aren't. The players of TMD want it to be traditional, standard, old TMD. The old map, the old guns, the old everything. Alright, I get it. Say something is too op or not that op. WE CAN TWEEK IT. It doesn't remotely mean 'oh hey this is too op lets just nerf it so no one likes it anymore' or 'hey this map is too old lets just make a new one and HOPE the community likes it.' This is just what I believe. Feel free to elaborate upon my idea.
    Yeah, I don't remember liking you that much either until you matured when you became Faithful Staff. I mostly agree to what you are saying. The staff seem to make a good update that everyone likes, then they take it all away because we like it too much. I have never seen staff update this server so quickly when we actually like the update. But when we hate the update and complain, it takes them months to update it again and sometimes, they don't even reverse the update they just made it worse.