• IP Copied!
  • Something Really Annoying About People

Shadowhab

So, I've been reading a fair amount of forum posts lately and I've noticed that many players have been saying that they aren't going to play on this server anymore, or complaining about staff and whatnot. So I'm going to say this on the forums like I've said to many players *****ing in-game.
    If you don't like the experience you are getting on this server, don't play on it anymore.
    We have enough toxicity as it is. We don't need you adding any more.

-Shadowhab

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    So, I've been reading a fair amount of forum posts lately and I've noticed that many players have been saying that they aren't going to play on this server anymore, or complaining about staff and whatnot. So I'm going to say this on the forums like I've said to many players *****ing in-game.
    If you don't like the experience you are getting on this server, don't play on it anymore.

Preach!

-Shadowhab
    This is a great supportive post, Thanks for reminding everyone :)