• IP Copied!
  • Songs to listen to

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    This very important post will change the face of havoc forever. Also known as I’ll be listing some good songs and feel free to list your own.

Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
    If you enjoy rock music or enjoy a good song to workout to, this is it. A great beat along with the use of Irish music makes this song a good listen.

All I ever wonder by St. Paul and the broken bones
    This song is definitely interesting and contains a really good message of loving others regardless of politics. This song is definitely influenced by jazz and if you’re into that, I definitely recommend it.

Keep Going by The Revivalists
    Much like the last song, this song is heavily influenced by jazz music with heavy use of the trumpet. I particularly favor this song as it’s somewhat of a love song. I really recommend it.

Octopus’ Garden and Yellow submarine by The Beatles
    Perhaps the greatest band of all time produced amazing songs throughout their existence. Specifically these two are close to my heart as Yellow Submarine explores exactly as the song title says, living in a yellow submarine. Octopus’ Garden talks about living in an Octopus’ Garden in the shade and being away from the world.

Mr. Brightside by the Killers
    If you are a fan of 2000s rock this song is great. A song about the anxiety of having a lover leave you is great. A fun fact about this song is that this is the first song that The Killers ever wrote.

Hey look ma, I made it by Panic! At The Disco
    Personally I used to like the other P!ATD Albums, until I realized I was being emo. This song is different as is the rest of this album, it feels more like a gospel singing more then any thing else. This song is great and I really suggest you give it a listen.

Sunflower by Swae Lee and Post Malone
    Needless to say, I love this song. When you listen to this song, the original thought is that it’s all about a loving relationship between Swae and his girl, Post and His girl. No, this song is about how they both want a long relationship but admit they aren’t sure if they are ready for one. It’s an amazing song and is just a great listen.

GET UP by Shinedown
    This song is a good boost if you’re feeling down, being a rock song lead Singer Brent Smith relays that you can’t sell yourself short and you always gotta try, it’s a great message and is a great song.

S.O.B. by Nathaniel Ratcliffe and the Night Sweats
    First a fun fact, this song was used in a lemonade commercial, without the lyrics as they exclaim “Son of a bi***”. This song is a good listen and will get the whole car singing.

Panini by Lil Nas X
    A short and sweet song. Nas is back after Old Town Road, And he does not disappoint. The music video actually includes Disney star Skai Jackson.

Blow by Theory Of A Deadman
    A very explicit song that doesn’t hold back on politics talks about the insanity of the world. For a taste here is a quote: “Respectable to Women, I ain’t Chris Brown don’t feel the need to hit em.”

Aces High by Iron Maiden
    Love WWII? Love Rock? Love songs about the British planes defending the nation from the Germans? Great! This is the song for you. The desperate British to defend their island is heard in this song.

Anyways, I hope you can put your own songs below and I hope you enjoy. Good day!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    This very important post will change the face of havoc forever. Also known as I’ll be listing some good songs and feel free to list your own.

Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
    If you enjoy rock music or enjoy a good song to workout to, this is it. A great beat along with the use of Irish music makes this song a good listen.

All I ever wonder by St. Paul and the broken bones
    This song is definitely interesting and contains a really good message of loving others regardless of politics. This song is definitely influenced by jazz and if you’re into that, I definitely recommend it.

Keep Going by The Revivalists
    Much like the last song, this song is heavily influenced by jazz music with heavy use of the trumpet. I particularly favor this song as it’s somewhat of a love song. I really recommend it.

Octopus’ Garden and Yellow submarine by The Beatles
    Perhaps the greatest band of all time produced amazing songs throughout their existence. Specifically these two are close to my heart as Yellow Submarine explores exactly as the song title says, living in a yellow submarine. Octopus’ Garden talks about living in an Octopus’ Garden in the shade and being away from the world.

Mr. Brightside by the Killers
    If you are a fan of 2000s rock this song is great. A song about the anxiety of having a lover leave you is great. A fun fact about this song is that this is the first song that The Killers ever wrote.

Hey look ma, I made it by Panic! At The Disco
    Personally I used to like the other P!ATD Albums, until I realized I was being emo. This song is different as is the rest of this album, it feels more like a gospel singing more then any thing else. This song is great and I really suggest you give it a listen.

Sunflower by Swae Lee and Post Malone
    Needless to say, I love this song. When you listen to this song, the original thought is that it’s all about a loving relationship between Swae and his girl, Post and His girl. No, this song is about how they both want a long relationship but admit they aren’t sure if they are ready for one. It’s an amazing song and is just a great listen.

GET UP by Shinedown
    This song is a good boost if you’re feeling down, being a rock song lead Singer Brent Smith relays that you can’t sell yourself short and you always gotta try, it’s a great message and is a great song.

S.O.B. by Nathaniel Ratcliffe and the Night Sweats
    First a fun fact, this song was used in a lemonade commercial, without the lyrics as they exclaim “Son of a bi***”. This song is a good listen and will get the whole car singing.

Panini by Lil Nas X
    A short and sweet song. Nas is back after Old Town Road, And he does not disappoint. The music video actually includes Disney star Skai Jackson.

Blow by Theory Of A Deadman
    A very explicit song that doesn’t hold back on politics talks about the insanity of the world. For a taste here is a quote: “Respectable to Women, I ain’t Chris Brown don’t feel the need to hit em.”

Aces High by Iron Maiden
    Love WWII? Love Rock? Love songs about the British planes defending the nation from the Germans? Great! This is the song for you. The desperate British to defend their island is heard in this song.

Anyways, I hope you can put your own songs below and I hope you enjoy. Good day!

The Middle - Jimmy Eat World (Bleed American)
    Wizards in Winter - Trans Siberian Orchestra
    Antti Martikainen - Lords of Iron
    Antti Martikainen - Wild Iron
    Antti Martikainen - Taking Back Nassau

Fan of Dropkick Murphys, huh? Ever heard of "The Spicy McHaggis Jig" ?