• IP Copied!
  • Spas is too OP!

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Explain... why the spas has to take all hearts up close whilst riot? or bring you to 2 hearts in half? Hi. Im MrWalkingDead. and ill tell you why this crap is crazy. just is. I mean, the only thing really is that its unfair. takes up so many hearts its annoying and sometimes almost impossible to outpain. Please lower it.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    @MrWalkingDead has a good point. The spas has a good amount of damage to players in riot or juggernaut. The spas shouldn't 1 shot a riot.
    @SupremeWolfie - I have 16-18 cps, And I cannot tank a spas in riot when fighting most players. Not everyone has a high cps count and can pain. " Shut up kid and learn to pain ", Is kinda rude coming from the kid who complains about everything. I think the spas does a great amount of damage.

Brqd

Here's the problem, whenever there's an issue, the staff team "tries" to fix it. Ohhhh the barrett does too much, so they lower the damage (now the its not good enough). Ohhhhh jugg is too op, so they lower it as well(they end up having to buff it on op tmd which lets kids become tank gods). Ohhh the spaz is to op, well they just might lower its damage as well soon enough.

This is where the server screwed up in the first place and I'm sure @Pozer can agree with me on this one. Believe it or not, at one point in time.. (before the update).. all of the guns did the right amount of damage while all the armor gave the right amount of protection. All pvp, at one point, used to be completely balanced.

This was all dandy until (not bashing you directly) people like you started complaining. Now TMD is screwed up and it seems that all guns are either too op or not good enough.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Here's the problem, whenever there's an issue, the staff team "tries" to fix it. Ohhhh the barrett does too much, so they lower the damage (now the its not good enough). Ohhhhh jugg is too op, so they lower it as well(they end up having to buff it on op tmd which lets kids become tank gods). Ohhh the spaz is to op, well they just might lower its damage as well soon enough.

This is where the server screwed up in the first place and I'm sure @Pozer can agree with me on this one. Believe it or not, at one point in time.. (before the update).. all of the guns did the right amount of damage while all the armor gave the right amount of protection. All pvp, at one point, used to be completely balanced.

This was all dandy until (not bashing you directly) people like you started complaining. Now TMD is screwed up and it seems that all guns are either too op or not good enough.
    completely agree.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr

idk if youre applying hate or agree

GucciAssSloth

Let me explain the real problem.

The SPAS-12 is a close range weapon, now if you are an experienced player, you should know what two weapons you rely on. The Barrett .50 Cal, and the SPAS-12. We have one medium-long range weapon, which you must zoom in and sit to use, and a close-range weapon that is very versatile. So, like a movie plot hole, we are left with a gap.

There is no medium-range weapon that ANY experienced player is going to use to help counter the SPAS-12. All wars are held at the Prison, CDC, Terminus, etc. A lot of these places are usually indoors, which is close quarters, or on rooftops, which is long range. I have never been in a situation where I was relying on my AK-47 or M4 Carbine, it just hasn't happened. I'm either sitting and strafing with my Barrett, or rushing with my SPAS-12. Balancing is an issue. The SPAS-12 isn't OP, it's a respectable gun which holds the correct standards that it should, it's just there aren't too many options to counter it, unless you bring in Molotov's and grenades. I also believe Molotov's should yield a 3x3 fire radius to block off hallways and such to counter the SPAS-12 and other close quarter weapons.

Hope this helped!

Brqd

idk if youre applying hate or agree
    I'm saying that nothing needs to be changed again and become more broken than before, which is what you want to happen. What should happen is everything should be changed to what it used to be. This isn't "hate"... its just true...

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr

They fix things but don't 'balance' them. Make jugg worse? Then make riot/military/leather a little worse.

Nerf spas? Then buff something else.
    The issue is not that the community is complaining, it's that the staff doesn't know how to fix the game's pvp system

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    They fix things but don't 'balance' them. Make jugg worse? Then make riot/military/leather a little worse.

Nerf spas? Then buff something else.
    The issue is not that the community is complaining, it's that the staff doesn't know how to fix the game's pvp system
    I feel like every weapon should have its default weakness, and perhaps some weapons should have an extra weakness. For example, shotguns are bad at long range, however the Spas 12 could have an extra weakness, being that the bullets fall to the ground after travelling over 4 blocks, etc.

GucciAssSloth

I feel like every weapon should have its default weakness, and perhaps some weapons should have an extra weakness. For example, shotguns are bad at long range, however the Spas 12 could have an extra weakness, being that the bullets fall to the ground after travelling over 4 blocks, etc.
    That wouldn't resemble a shotgun in real life at all. Shotguns aren't even that bad at range in real life, they can travel pretty far before the pellets scatter too much for anything fatal to occur. I think all the OP weapons are fine as is, we just need better weapons to counter them.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    I like the Spaz the way it is right now, and since no one has complained over the Spaz for the past years, I don't think a change should even be considered.

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    That wouldn't resemble a shotgun in real life at all. Shotguns aren't even that bad at range in real life, they can travel pretty far before the pellets scatter too much for anything fatal to occur. I think all the OP weapons are fine as is, we just need better weapons to counter them.
    Yes, but this is a video game, not real life. I never said the Tier 4 weapons were OP, I'm just explaining what I think would be able to counter the Spas being OP.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Yes, but this is a video game, not real life. I never said the Tier 4 weapons were OP, I'm just explaining what I think would be able to counter the Spas being OP.
    its a video game meant to resemble aspects of real life, so the video game should be accurate to real life things.