• IP Copied!
  • Spawn Protection

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    While joining the server it takes me about ten seconds for my resource pack to load, during that time I'm being destroyed by a walker. Now a simple solution to this would be to get inside before you leave the server, but the problem is that if people have to leave suddenly and have the fear of being killed before they can get inside.

IF we had a good twenty-five-second immunity when you join the server, it would lead to fewer deaths and fewer complaints about items back and less wasting money buying back all their items.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I think a nice 20 second grace period would be nice. Though, I do know that you are immune to players while the pack is loading.. After that you're free game.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    You are immune when the pack is loading or at least it was this way before when I played. Also you can solve this by manually downloading the pack @ resource.miningdead.com , though I know the 25 second immunity would be taken advantage of.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    You are immune when the pack is loading or at least it was this way before when I played. Also you can solve this by manually downloading the pack @ resource.miningdead.com , though I know the 25 second immunity would be taken advantage of.

I disagree, it would only be 20-30 seconds from when they first join the server.