• IP Copied!
  • Staff and/or Builder

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    In my opinion, I think you should focus on only becoming a builder or helper. You should apply for what you think you are better at.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    So, I'm a pretty good builder and I was just curious if you could be both a Helper and Builder. Or can you only be one?

I would consider only doing one, a builders job dosn't really have a lot of free time. If you go for TMD builder and get accepted you will spend most of your time on a separate server doing many things.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I would consider only doing one, a builders job dosn't really have a lot of free time. If you go for TMD builder and get accepted you will spend most of your time on a separate server doing many things.
    To be a builder do you have to know a lot about TWD to be a builder cause I know very little cause I only have seen seasons one through three...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    So, I'm a pretty good builder and I was just curious if you could be both a Helper and Builder. Or can you only be one?
    It's either one or the other. It's been like that since I set foot on this server (so at least 5 years). However, some Jr. Mods and all Sr. Mods have the privileged of having access to the build server. But you gotta pre-approved, of course ;)

Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz

I think you should just focus on doing one of them. Because you need to be actively building and you can’t be actively building if you’re constantly having to be active as a helper!