• No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    I had an idea that it might be possible to make some ranks, namely the following:

TMD Helper / Mod / Admin
    Havoc Horizons Helper / Mod / Admin

and for the other servers for example general2673 is active on TMD and Snoofiee on Havoc Horizons (this is just an example I dont know if it is correct)

And just keep the Global ranks for the staff members who are active on all game modes.

Because I hardly ever see staff on TMD when I am online and you can apply for it separately so that there is enough staff on all servers.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    As staff, we try to be active on each server, though we’re usually found on the more popular ones, (TMD-1 or TMD-3).
    Though I doubt this will happen, we’ll try to appear as more active across all servers.
    If you need to speak with a staff member, try using /staff in game, or using our wonderful support ticket system.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Interesting idea, but it would inevitably create more more problems than solutions and just be a pain to deal with overall.

For simplicities sake, let’s say I was a HH Mod. If I’m the only staff online, and someone needs help on TMD, then I wouldn’t be able to do anything. The same issues applies if I was a TMD Mod and someone needed help on HH.

Management would be a nightmare, as having so many sub-groups and split permissions would be needlessly complicated and just annoying to deal with (it’s not an issue with being lazy, rather it’s that it’s not practical or efficient).

As Beetley already mentioned we will try to appear on more servers spread across the network. While I’m not sure about the other Jr. Mods+, I’m basically always in vanish, which is usually why I’m not seen online by most people.