• IP Copied!
  • Stats Reset for $$ ( STAFF READ)

Spoofyz

Hello staff and players my name is KingsMen I have a problem with my Elo. I think MYSELF and many other players would like to have a ability to reset our stats for IRL money ($2-$5) range or be able to once a month with ingame money (100k-200k). This would make Mining dead much more enjoyable to me again also help the Elo issue out

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Pro: A lot of people have gotten better since they started. This would give some players the ability to start fresh with their newer and better skills.

Con: Your stats SHOULD include the learning process imo. If you learned quicker, your stats got better faster and stayed that way longer.

Spoofyz

Pro: A lot of people have gotten better since they started. This would give some players the ability to start fresh with their newer and better skills.

Con: Your stats SHOULD include the learning process imo. If you learned quicker, your stats got better faster and stayed that way longer.
    The thing is my Elo is broken I think this would be a cool feature that wouldn't harm anyone

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I do kinda think that the ability to reset your /stats would be cool. Though I guess CHLNGE the learning curve and all does show you've improved. Though I'd love to have stats reset.

I

IHaveInternet

The only downside to this that hasn't been considered yet is what if a player decides to purchase a stats wipe for a different player that didn't want it?