• IP Copied!
  • Story time?? : o

Would any of you be interested in a new story from myself, even if it isn't TWD related?

• Will you help me with my math homework if I say yes..? ...What's a protract...nevermind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • No thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    SO. You've stumbled upon my humble thread in hopes for something interesting to read. Well, do I have a surprise for you or what!? Today I shall be discussing story time. Yes, that's right, I shall be discussing my urge to begin a new story on the internet for all who dare read it to see if they enjoy or not! How exciting!

I've posted a story before this forum reset into a new image However then this forum came to surface, I tried to continue the story, but after what had happened I didn't really feel much enthusiasm or inspiration to continue.
    The story I had written was similar to TWD, even though I had never watched the show. I only knew some small bits and pieces of it, like zombies, death, sadness, etc.

Now I have some other ideas on starting a new story. It isn't similar to TWD or anything like it, which is one of the reasons I'm holding myself back from making a final decision. I've made many stories before on another forum, and so many people enjoyed them. I even let them put their own characters in that they made themselves. That might sound odd at first, but it actually is pretty cool once you do it. One story I wrote, full chapters and everything, had over 2000 views and soo much love from everyone. I loved it so much when I could sit down on my free time and make stories that so many people enjoyed. I also was told so many times how I had actually inspired people to write their Own stories. That was Amazing to me and I loved it.

Anyway, I've been thinking of the story for like a month now. I really do like writing the stories... But I don't want to write something that no one will care about because it isn't similar to TWD, thus making it useless on this forum. The first story I made on here seemed to have a lot of positive attention. But I would rather write the story on my laptop and maybe share it with some friends or something, than write it here where no one would care because it isn't similar to TWD, take it down, and lose inspiration for that story.

I would consider myself a decent writer for the stories, I've had stories that have gone well over 20 chapters before and I cannot explain how happy and excited I get when I see people participating in them, or just expressing how something I write could make them happy. It is one of the best things I have felt for someone to actually appreciate my creativity on a story I made. Online. Out of everything else out there that could entertain them like, ten times more, Lol. I would love writing a story for you guys if you're interested in it. I know HavocMc is Not only for TWD fans, but since TMD is its main server, it kinda gives off that vibe I guess? I dunno. Maybe that's just me. :)

So my question is, would any of you be interested in it? And if so, where should I put it? (By that I mean in general discussion? Ideas or suggestions?) I'd imagine it would be a general discussion thread, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm 14, will be 15 here soon, and I've written around maybe 10 stories before. They all had 10+ chapters, unless they were one of my short stories which had around maybe 5. I want honest opinions, so let me know! xD

Thanks to everyone who decided to read my little book about if I should write a story or not! xD

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    You might be able to create a topic in : https://havocmc.net/forums/media/ which is in the Community section.
    If I could suggest too, you could create many, or a blog on
    http://the-mining-dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mining_Dead_Wikia; on your profile page, then I'l make sure you get visibility and readers ;)
    Ex : http://the-mining-dead.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Alcool007/In-game_Print_screen
    Er, thanks? xD I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the blog stuff, and I'm not really interested in having other players going out and advertising. I was just asking if anyone would be interested in something that isn't TWD related is all. If people like it, they'll read it. If not, I'll take it down and either continue it on my laptop or just drop it entirely.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Well your right! My reply is not accurate. I was planing to reply that I like what you write and hope you get a nice media to share your though, but somehow ended making too much publicity for the wikia :oops:. My apologies and I'l be happy to read more of your stories even if they are not related to TWD.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    Well your right! My reply is not accurate. I was planing to reply that I like what you write and hope you get a nice media to share your though, but somehow ended making too much publicity for the wikia :oops:. My apologies and I'l be happy to read more of your stories even if they are not related to TWD.
    Daww, you're sweet xD I don't mind. But thanks for that :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    https://havocmc.net/threads/the-dead-land-a-tviolett-story.3851/
    Here's the story and the Prologue. If enough people are interested I'll continue. If not, I'll write it on my computer and won't post it publicly.
    Danks! *Tab*
    okay, my suggestion is you write a story from two perspectives that update as the apocalypse slowly rips society apart (like FTWD). These two stories eventually merge as they meet in real life.

I sound like such a dork but I have a 96 in English and I refuse to put it to waste

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    I genuinely like this.

Like, it's really spicy.

My mouth is burning right now.
    okay it's hot
    so hot
    FIRE
    AGH
    EPBEVIGWOUGHIEW
    (jk it's really good tho)
    okay, my suggestion is you write a story from two perspectives that update as the apocalypse slowly rips society apart (like FTWD). These two stories eventually merge as they meet in real life.

I sound like such a dork but I have a 96 in English and I refuse to put it to waste
    1, thanks so much!
    2, I already have done something similar to this. I wrote one story and finished it, then I wrote a completely different story. Eventually the thought came to my mind to simply merge them both together.
    3, I may take this suggestion into mind if I end up making another story after this one is finished, which will be a good while from now, seeing as how it hasn't even hit a certain point in the story where a ton of my inspiration and excitement is coming from.

I really appreciate that, though! xD I always like these types of comments. I'm glad you like the story so far and there will be lots more coming very soon. :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    1, thanks so much!
    2, I already have done something similar to this. I wrote one story and finished it, then I wrote a completely different story. Eventually the thought came to my mind to simply merge them both together.
    3, I may take this suggestion into mind if I end up making another story after this one is finished, which will be a good while from now, seeing as how it hasn't even hit a certain point in the story where a ton of my inspiration and excitement is coming from.

I really appreciate that, though! xD I always like these types of comments. I'm glad you like the story so far and there will be lots more coming very soon. :)
    can I see the one you were taking about before..?