• Suffocation

Should this 9 year old get banned?

• yes, he's probably done this before

• no, he just a little kid being annoying

Results are only viewable after voting.

OhWordItsJames

OhWordItsJames
    OhWordItsJames OhWordItsJames
    i can now not log in to server tmd-3 because I've been teleported into a wall, on purpose with full jugg and every legend on me, tped by aaronbadboy or some shiz ive been spamming painkillers but if i relog, the resource pack will freeze me and ill die

Thanks

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Oh my lord that sucks.
    Probably the best option is if you know exactly what where and what wall you are in have a friend get to that location then have them message you via skype or discord letting you know they are there and when you log on you have someone you trust there to collect your stuff. Sadly thought there is a 70% chance your items will de-spawn inside the wall as soon as you die and as you know legend guns don't fall when you die.

So yeah this is a really screwed up situation and I wish I had a better solution for you.

OhWordItsJames

OhWordItsJames
    OhWordItsJames OhWordItsJames
    ight, ty, i logged back on spammed more painkillers, after the pack loaded, it tped me out with the message "youve been tped due to suffocation :D

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    yay, Im glad you lived :D

I know use too it was a warn then temp ban for people you tp killed or closed gates on players on non pvp servers. Its probably changed now though.