• IP Copied!
  • Suggestion for Roleplays!

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    As you all know, all the safe places in TheMiningDead are used for roleplay most of the time. And i noticed, there are chairs in houses, caravans, small abandoned buildings.. And all that good stuff. But, you can't sit on them, which is quite disapointing. This is why im suggesting to add the plugin which can make you sit on stairs, to add a realistic touch to the roleplayers :3. Hope this gets added, because im a roleplayer myself!

kaikea

I'm not a role-player myself, but I totally agree. A plug-in that would allow you to sit on these chairs would be very immersive to all the players of TMD. You have my vote.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    As you all know, all the safe places in TheMiningDead are used for roleplay most of the time. And i noticed, there are chairs in houses, caravans, small abandoned buildings.. And all that good stuff. But, you can't sit on them, which is quite disapointing. This is why im suggesting to add the plugin which can make you sit on stairs, to add a realistic touch to the roleplayers :3. Hope this gets added, because im a roleplayer myself!

Interesting Idea, after MW comes out I don't see why it can't be added. BTW, non-pvp servers are good for role-play.

ChillerCraft

ChillerCraft
    ChillerCraft ChillerCraft
    We are aware of PolarDynasty swearing in game. Please submit a player report with the proof instead of discussing it in this thread.

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    +1
    Wouldn't cause too much lag and shouldn't take too much effort.
    It would add more of a relaxing atmosphere and overall just look better.
    Safe havens would finally have a 'welcome home' feeling to it.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I have played on several other major roleplaying servers and chairs really do make everything feel so much more real. For those who haven't used them before this can be hard to believe but they actually make a huge difference.

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    KumchoVulcho KumchoVulcho
    I think this would be a WONDERFUL idea, even though I hate roleplaying, I would still use the chairs.