• IP Copied!
  • Suggestions for non TMD gamemodes on future updates.

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    A new update is coming soon to TMD, and this has got me thinking of how they could be improved for the future.

First of all, it is a TMD update, so I’m not expecting any changes to TMDC or any other gamemodes. The tactic where TMD is only given attention is the reason why other gamemodes fail, and, like I said on another post, is the reason why TMDC is failing. If the owners are not willing to change, I would just recommend to abandon current projects for other gamemodes as they’ll end up being short lived, and going all in on the making of TMD.

Of course, I don’t want that to happen. I would love to see more new and unique gamemodes, but the only way they will last more then six months with a consistent playerbase is the retirement of the TMD tactic and put a more modernized and effective strategy for the other gamemodes.

I think the best idea would be to have a set deadline to the update, as well as maybe having a certain time limit (ex. every three months, there is an update). Also, for the other gamemodes, every other update could be a non TMD update.

I’m sure that if something like that were followed, the rewards would show, albeit it will take time.