• IP Copied!
  • Suggestions we can all agree on (please read!)

ItsMidnight

Not sure if these have been suggested or not but they would make the game so much better and I don't think they'd be terribly difficult to do.

1. Make names above heads invisible to all players except teammates or team allies. With the plugin I'm referring to you can see usernames when up close and when your cursor is hovering over them. Moderators also have a command that they can toggle on/off for the use of catching hackers.
    Purpose: To add a sense of realism as to not see names through walls when looting and to make it less confusing for team fights.

2. Make it so we can't damage team allies or toggle on/off when we can
    Purpose: To make it less confusing for team fights

3. Have a custom team tag as a prefix that can be visible to all players. Either in chat or in the tab scoreboard
    Purpose: To #represent your team more

4. When mining for supplies (ie. logs for wood) have the dropped items spawn in our inventory instead of on the ground
    Purpose: Dropped items can be glitchy

I have more suggestions that are not coming to mind so I will make another thread when I remember.

I would really like to see the first two suggestions added so send this thread to the staff!! :)

Last edited:

hurricane_five

Mythical
    hurricane_five
    hurricane_five hurricane_five
    My only main problem with the first suggestion; Players cannot report hackers, and because of this the rate of hackers would likely increase. Mods would have to spectate them in order to find out a username, or in general be on in order to find hackers. Other than that, the suggestions seem pretty good.

ItsMidnight

My only main problem with the first suggestion; Players cannot report hackers, and because of this the rate of hackers would likely increase. Mods would have to spectate them in order to find out a username, or in general be on in order to find hackers. Other than that, the suggestions seem pretty good.
    There is usually a command that Moderators can use to toggle names on/off for only them to see. On top of that what I'm referring to is a plugin that only allows you to see usernames when close enough and when your cursor is hovering on them. Also, could we not implement a /report command?

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    There is usually a command that Moderators can use to toggle names on/off for only them to see. On top of that what I'm referring to is a plugin that only allows you to see usernames when close enough and when your cursor is hovering on them. Also, could we not implement a /report command?
    There is already /staff. And that wouldnt fix the issue in the slightest since you still wouldn't know the name of the cheater

I see team tags as a double edged sword since it could end like on gtm where the chat is way too colorful and big due to the extra tags.

And team damage is automatically turned on if the team got above 5 players i believe to somewhat prevent large groups to team on smaller ones.