Suicides shouldn't count as a death?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
    • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
    I

IHaveInternet

Then people would just type /suicide really fast before they actually do die to a person/walker which is why the idea is flawed and wouldn't work.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    But suicide is death... So why would it not count as a death?
    Because sometimes I get a lonely spawn and sit for at least an hour near the spawn waiting for someone to come by and drink tea with me. But nobody comes, so I do /suicide ;-;
    Then people would just type /suicide really fast before they actually do die to a person/walker which is why the idea is flawed and wouldn't work.
    Can't use commands when combat tagged... and if you /suicide in a war then all that's happening is the enemy team needing to kill one less player

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    More often than not, people use /suicide to respawn and get to other places. Plus people who are combat tagged won't be able to use the command and if your enemy is in range, doing /suicide only gives the other person all of your loot.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Besides, K/d is to show pvp skill. It shows how many players you can bend per death. But if you /suicide for various reasons, it doesn't mean you have less skill. It would be like saying "you need to walk to your work 2 hours away. No driving". It would be quicker and easier to drive (/suicide) to get to work (berx, prison, wherever your going)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Ok here's my opinion:
    Suicides are your inability to cope with the spawn/set-up you've been given. Here's the main reasons I see people suicide and reasons why I still think they should count.
    1: Bad Spawn. BOO HOO. CRY ME A RIVER. If you cant deal with the spawn because it's "too hard" or a "bad place"... get over it. I spawn in the middle of nowhere all the time and make do with it. This kind of suicide should count double toward your stats if you ask me.
    2: Kit Farming. Oh, I'm sorry, you're no good without your daily golden barrett? Get good and use a Winchester every once in a while. It'll teach you patience. And how to shoot. Come back when you can naked 3v1 full riots with a 'chester. Cus I've done it. It's totally possible.
    3: Hunger/Thirst: Hunger won't kill you. Thirst will, but water isn't horribly rare. Just use the compass and find a town and loot.
    4: Amputation. SLOWNESS 1 IS REALLY TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE?! FOR REAL!? Missing an Arm? Shotguns Pistols and Smgs are actually pretty good alternatives. Use them.

Suicides should count for 2x deaths if you ask me. Just get good.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Yeah but
    1. Then they would have NO CHANCE at killing the opponent/walker
    2. Lots of the time it couldn't work because you cant type commands while tagged

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Ok here's my opinion:
    Suicides are your inability to cope with the spawn/set-up you've been given. Here's the main reasons I see people suicide and reasons why I still think they should count.
    1: Bad Spawn. BOO HOO. CRY ME A RIVER. If you cant deal with the spawn because it's "too hard" or a "bad place"... get over it. I spawn in the middle of nowhere all the time and make do with it. This kind of suicide should count double toward your stats if you ask me.
    2: Kit Farming. Oh, I'm sorry, you're no good without your daily golden barrett? Get good and use a Winchester every once in a while. It'll teach you patience. And how to shoot. Come back when you can naked 3v1 full riots with a 'chester. Cus I've done it. It's totally possible.
    3: Hunger/Thirst: Hunger won't kill you. Thirst will, but water isn't horribly rare. Just use the compass and find a town and loot.
    4: Amputation. SLOWNESS 1 IS REALLY TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE?! FOR REAL!? Missing an Arm? Shotguns Pistols and Smgs are actually pretty good alternatives. Use them.

Suicides should count for 2x deaths if you ask me. Just get good.
    LOL! You say "Kill 3 riots naked with a chester every one in a while"
    And, no one does /suicide in OP because of a bad spawn, its mostly /sz people do

Clearly you don't play tmdo? lol

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Clearly you don't play tmdo? lol
    Nope. I don't. I hate spamable pains and jugg in general. I will admit that Jugg vs. Jugg fights require a certain skillset to be good at, but from what I can tell, it's harder to survive for long periods of time on normal TMD. I *personally* enjoy the chlnge (leedle) of regular TMD better.

A few weeks before TMDO came out I was hearing about Hardcore mode being reinstalled possibly... and then TMDO came out and it was essentially the opposite. So Im just a strong disapprover of TMDO, cus its a reminder that Hardcore mode is still gone :,(