• IP Copied!
  • Supply Drops & Voting Update

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    xPv970K.png

New Voting System
    We are excited to announce our new voting system! For every vote, players will now receive a Vote Token. Vote Tokens can be used to purchase Crates or Supply Drops from the Vote NPC, which can be found at the spawn or at safezones. Opening Voting Crates on Mine Wars and Havoc Horizons will also use your Vote Tokens.

Supply Drops
    Supply Drops can be called in anywhere in the map beside areas near safezones through the command /supplydrops. There are three tiers of supply drops, Basic, Elite, and Juggernaut. Basic Supply Drops have a variety of weapons, ammo, and other items. Elite Supply Drops are similar to Basic Supply Drops, but guarantee one Legendary Weapon and one piece of Juggernaut Armor. Juggernaut Supply Drops, guarantee full Juggernaut Armor and three Legendary Weapons.

TMD Map Maker Contest
    I am pleased to announce the winners of our latest Map Maker Contest.
    First Place: SavannahGeorgia by Withermandude
    Second Place: WeAreCoolio by xDoraTheDestroya
    Third Place: 6ToMy9Papi by Shases
    Fourth Place: GhostShip by Withermandude
    Fifth Place: AbandonedCamp by BeniJams
    Congratulations to all of the winners. Check your private messages on the website to receive your reward vouchers. If you have not received a private message, you can message me for your rewards.

Holiday Build Contest
    To celebrate the holiday season, our next Map Maker building contest with be holiday themed. All holiday related builds are acceptable and all resource packs are allowed! The rewards are as follows.
    1st Place - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

RemtrexI

I Like the new vote system,Well Done Staff.
    I have one issue though i voted 75 times but i Did not receive 2 legend crates?
    If you can get back to me,I'd Really appreciate it thanks

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    I Like the new vote system,Well Done Staff.
    I have one issue though i voted 75 times but i Did not receive 2 legend crates?
    If you can get back to me,I'd Really appreciate it thanks
    I think you will receive them later I do not have the shop voucher yet, I think I will.

kiko01LPsk

I really think that last one should be added like safezone or just like that to the world too :D and if you was only choosing those biggest ones that was a DISCRIMINATION !! normal size build are good too like my building side i know I can make it bigger and i don´t want from you anything but if you look on every each one you can see those are only choosed by the size not for what is on it like that 3rd OMG that is not even making sense :D that last one is very good i think

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    I really think that last one should be added like safezone or just like that to the world too :D and if you was only choosing those biggest ones that was a DISCRIMINATION !! normal size build are good too like my building side i know I can make it bigger and i don´t want from you anything but if you look on every each one you can see those are only choosed by the size not for what is on it like that 3rd OMG that is not even making sense :D that last one is very good i think
    The server wants large builds (not discrimination) and relevant builds that fit in with the server if they want to win do something they know will impress the judges!

kiko01LPsk

The server wants large builds (not discrimination) and relevant builds that fit in with the server if they want to win do something they know will impress the judges!
    think if you was looking at some builds you can see you can fit it almost everywhere like my (im not telling i should win :D) building side is nowhere on the server you can maybe fit it in Atlanta side and if you will go to the Map Maker and look on every map you can see they are like from biggest to smallest so they should choose those what they are like very good like what the hell is with that 3rd ? :D it does not looks like something from the apocalypse that looks like i don´t know maybe for amaterous horror film :D if you will think about it for a second you will come to it :)

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    I am aware of the winners I won first and fourth the maps that won went in order of best to fifth place I also checked all of the maps out they are all really good.

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    1) I had help (MichaelSteve/Ships from Rejante) couldn't have done it without them, The resource pack that is an option for automatic isnt updated for new map

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    I actually love this idea and I think it will promote a lot of voting- which will hopefully bring in more players! The only thing I am thinking of, and I may have missed it in the post is- what about hell night? When you earn skulls, can you still buy crates and maybe even drops?

Hell Night is literally my favorite gamemode and it makes me so sad that I have to wait sometimes hours just to get enough people to play. Now that they have taken away the prizes for playing, I am scared even less people will play.

Is there anyway to revamp the prizes for Hell Night? And maybe add back cars and bikes to it? I really want to play it more.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I actually love this idea and I think it will promote a lot of voting- which will hopefully bring in more players! The only thing I am thinking of, and I may have missed it in the post is- what about hell night? When you earn skulls, can you still buy crates and maybe even drops?

Hell Night is literally my favorite gamemode and it makes me so sad that I have to wait sometimes hours just to get enough people to play. Now that they have taken away the prizes for playing, I am scared even less people will play.

Is there anyway to revamp the prizes for Hell Night? And maybe add back cars and bikes to it? I really want to play it more.
    I'm down to send it in Hell Night, There are ways to organize teams with discord/skype to make Hell Night more popular, but some players ruin it by having a whole team using mipmap/Tracers

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    Thank you so much for putting me in the top 5, you do not know how much this means to me!

fedham

I have a problem with the voting rewards. For some reason, i never get any voting rewards and it says that i haven't voted. This has been going on for about a few weeks and ive tried re logging.

Retop

Titan
    Retop
    Retop Retop
    I have a problem with the voting rewards. For some reason, i never get any voting rewards and it says that i haven't voted. This has been going on for about a few weeks and ive tried re logging.
    Okay, have you tried using your vote tokens? Use these by going to the Santa at the safezones or /spawn. Once you have redeemed your vote credits for supply drops or vote crates, head over to the “ crates “ section at the safezones ( /sz ). Notice: A warp to SZ will cost you 100 tokens. Once you find the crates section at the safezones, open up the crates that you have redeemed
    Vote
    Godly
    Rare
    Legendary
    Are all of the availible not types.

If you bought a supply drop, type /supplydrop away from sz ( only works in wild )
    Regular
    Elite
    Juggernaut
    These are the available supply drops.
    I hope this helped. If you have any further questions, PM me on discord or the forums, I’m sure a staff member would be happy to assist you aswell.
    Have a great holiday,
    ~ Wulf