• IP Copied!
  • Tab

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    Probably some players and staff do get a msg with the question "What is your rank?"

That's why I have an idea that every rank gets a special tab prefix, this would look like:

[V] {Playername}
    [C] {Playername}
    [L] {Playername}

[T] {Playername}
    [M] {Playername}

This are only the donator ranks but for all the players for staff like
    [H] general2163
    [O] Jacob1998

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Interesting idea, but only staff have colored names. Probably because players can contact them easier. If everyone had their own color in the tab it would look messy and probably hard to look at. I wouldn’t see Owners taking time to do this since theirs alot more important things to be fixed or improved on.

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    Interesting idea, but only staff have colored names. Probably because players can contact them easier. If everyone had their own color in the tab it would look messy and probably hard to look at. I wouldn’t see Owners taking time to do this since theirs alot more important things to be fixed or improved on.
    Thats the reason for the prefix per rank example

[V] = VIP
    [C] = Champion
    [L] = Legend
    [T] = Titan
    [M] = Mythical

= Builder
    [H] = Helper
    [M] = Mod (an another Color then Mythical)
    [A] = Admin
    [O] = Owner

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Thats the reason for the prefix per rank example

[V] = VIP
    [C] = Champion
    [L] = Legend
    [T] = Titan
    [M] = Mythical

= Builder
    [H] = Helper
    [M] = Mod (an another Color then Mythical)
    [A] = Admin
    [O] = Owner

Mythical and Mod start with “M”. Might want to change that.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I say yes to this idea. There is a creative server I play on, and it makes tab organization much easier. I will provide screenshots when I can.

In their TAB list, ranked players, staff, and regular players are separated: the VIPs are first, then the reulgar players, then the Staff, then the MVPs. The VIPs show up as lime green names, with '[VIP]' by their name, MVPs have cyan names with '[MVP]', and finally, the staff have varying name colors. The Mods had red names, Helpers with gold names, and owners have dark green (with the MOD, H, or OWNER tag before their name in the tab list). Regular players are just plain.

I say this would be an interesting way to organize the TAB list.

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    I say yes to this idea. There is a creative server I play on, and it makes tab organization much easier. I will provide screenshots when I can.

In their TAB list, ranked players, staff, and regular players are separated: the VIPs are first, then the reulgar players, then the Staff, then the MVPs. The VIPs show up as lime green names, with '[VIP]' by their name, MVPs have cyan names with '[MVP]', and finally, the staff have varying name colors. The Mods had red names, Helpers with gold names, and owners have dark green (with the MOD, H, or OWNER tag before their name in the tab list). Regular players are just plain.

I say this would be an interesting way to organize the TAB list.
    is MVP a new rank? (Sorry can't play so maybe I dont know some things)

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    how bout adverbs for teams as well w/ a four character limit? Ex.(NANI)DDENGAR