• IP Copied!
  • Team Limit!

Should there be team limits?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brqd

Hey! I'm just going to say it as bluntly as possible.
    Teams have become way too large. It has gotten to the point where, in order to win wars, teams go to the extent to invite randies just to get a larger number of members than the other team. I believe that this needs to be fixed.

A simple fix in my eyes is to have a team limit of 15-20 with no allies. Or a team limit of 10 with 1 ally (which would equal 20 players, just on separate teams). Some of you may disagree with these numbers, but I along with many others believe that any number over 20 is too much for a team.

Back in the old days wars used to consist of the best players on each team. Nowadays both teams have multiple random (not very skilled) players just so that they can win. This is not how things should work out.

Please add a team limit of <20 players for TMDO-1!

If you do not agree, please don't just vote, comment as well why you do not agree. Thanks :)

@_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @Katitude @Obscurus @Beastyhardy

BigMikeJ23

I completely agree, the numbers have gone insane. It's not skill now it's numbers this needs to be fixed.. This would also make it so there is more teams to fight, not just Myth and Prodigy.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I'm down for sure :D hopefully this happens. Also I'd say 15 max, 20 is still a little much.

Brqd

Its called zerging, I find it pretty fun to be honest.
    Not even sure what your talking about tbh....

Also the 3 people that disliked it didn't explain why. I'd like them to so that we can see a way to fix it with some sort of compromise...

Brqd

You do Realise you would have to kick like 15 members right?
    Yes I would rather have a team of 15 players that are elite than have a 30 man team with a bunch of randies. The game would be a lot more enjoyable and there would be more than just Myth and Prodigy... Making for more fun fights..... Honestly right now I would kick so many people off of the team, but I can't because we need to keep up on numbers with Prodigy. That right there is the problem though, this is why we need a team cap and ally cap.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    i like the idea of 20 max, and 1 alliance counts as 5 players, so if i had 1 ally the max would be 15.

(what if you have 20 people and then accept an ally request?....)

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I prefer jahango's 15 player max idea, but what stops people from spamming /ally?

Brqd

i like the idea of 20 max, and 1 alliance counts as 5 players, so if i had 1 ally the max would be 15.

(what if you have 20 people and then accept an ally request?....)
    I think 15 with no ally would be the best option. 15 is a good number.

I prefer jahango's 15 player max idea, but what stops people from spamming /ally?
    If you read a bit closer I mentioned an ally limit or just getting rid of /ally as a whole.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    and I'm willing to make an agreement with Myth if they wanted we can both make teams of 15 or 20 whatever they prefer if this doesn't actually happen :)

Brqd

and I'm willing to make an agreement with Myth if they wanted we can both make teams of 15 or 20 whatever they prefer if this doesn't actually happen :)
    Lol muguz and I were messaging earlier and I mentioned to him that we should do that until this is implemented or if its not at all. Did he tell you? I personally think we should do this in the next day or 2.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Lol muguz and I were messaging earlier and I mentioned to him that we should do that until this is implemented or if its not at all. Did he tell you? I personally think we should do this in the next day or 2.
    no he didn't but ya I'm down if they can't or don't want to implement it right now.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Good suggestion, I agree that teams need limits.

Some ideas ---->

- 10 player limit, 2 ally limit
    - 15 player limit, 1 ally limit

Some critique---->
    -
    Any player limit higher than 15 is pointless.
    - Getting rid of "allies" is a step backwards considering so many people requested it back in August/September before the Teams Update. I feel removing "Allies" wouldn't be quite fair to other players in this regard.

- 7th

Brqd

Good suggestion, I agree that teams need limits.

Some ideas ---->

- 10 player limit, 2 ally limit
    - 15 player limit, 1 ally limit

Some critique---->
    -
    Any player limit higher than 15 is pointless.
    - Getting rid of "allies" is a step backwards considering so many people requested it back in August/September before the Teams Update. I feel removing "Allies" wouldn't be quite fair to other players in this regard.

- 7th
    The problem with your ideas for the team limits is that those are the numbers that are so bad right now. 30 players is too much for a team and everyone knows it. I don't care what they do on normal tmd up OPTMD should be fixed. 30 players is too much, even 20 honestly is as @Jahango said. 15 would make for more teams than just Prodigy and Myth.