• IP Copied!
  • Team speak

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I tried to join team speak and it doesn't do a single thing it doesn't send me to a another web page or nothing could someone please let me know what's going on

I

IHaveInternet

Yeah, I've been experiencing the same issue as well. I've tried deleting the application and reinstalling it, manually type the IP in as well as numerous other things and it still hasn't worked.

I

IHaveInternet

I'm pretty certain Nick meant that the TeamSpeak server is being worked on, which is why nobody was able to join it.
    No when I clicked it only 7 people where using it

Yeah, you're right. However, when I refresh the page it says, "Impossible to connect to server" - so I'm assuming the TeamSpeak server is being worked on and from what Nick told me earlier came to that conclusion.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I'm pretty certain Nick meant that the TeamSpeak server is being worked on, which is why nobody was able to join it.

Yeah, you're right. However, when I refresh the page it says, "Impossible to connect to
    server" - so I'm assuming the TeamSpeak server is being worked on and from what Nick told me earlier came to that conclusion.

The same happened to me when I refreshed it and I'm just asking that's all

I

IHaveInternet

Update: The TeamSpeak IP is broken after changing website hosts. You need to use this IP to join it: 216.127.64.148

I request a thread lock seeing how the issue is resolved
    . @NHFLX

I

IHaveInternet

My apologies, I didn't type the correct IP. Here is the IP: 216.127.64.148:5408