• IP Copied!
  • Thank You All!

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    As I log off for the night (actually early morning) I just want to say thank you all who were with us on the server during its beta update release. We are so thrilled to have so much positive feedback from both the pvp and pve community. To the pve members we are thrilled that you enjoy all the new and exciting map changes our builders crafted and it is our pleasure and gives us joy to know how much you all enjoy the work they build/development team put into this update. Also thank you for those who were giving us great suggestions some of which we do have plans to implement into the server later on. This update is a first step into our servers new beginning and by the positive turnout we can confirm things are starting to go back into the right direction. We know there are still some bugs and our developer is working making a post where all the noticed bugs and glitches can be posted so they can be fixed as soon as possible.

Before I go I would personally like to thank all my Builders and team members for all the hard and countless hours of work they put into this update. I honestly do not know where I or the server would be without the awesome team we have.

To the owners Jacob,Brad, and Nick thank you guys for making this update possible and making this server possible for us to work on. To our developers especially Maximillian thank you guys for all the hard work you guys put into making this update happen. You guys can do things I cant even imagine doing and I cant wait to continue this journey into our new future with all of you.

-Sincerely
    JBentley694