• IP Copied!
  • Thank you, HavocMC

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    My last post was https://havocmc.net/threads/disappointed.6426/#post-52671
    me sharing how I felt about the update and to be honest I was really pissed off with it. The Owners/Dev finally listened to my request (or the players requests) and just removed the cooldown on painkillers completely and boosted the infinite cap. So I just want to thank Havoc for the speedy update that took place after the post, it was actually really fun playing the game without the cooldown.
    Now, I get that you guys want to keep the infinite cap as players keep going out in riot, but I literally went out with nothing into atlanta and spent less than 5 mins looting and I came out with 3 cars full riot a stack of bandages and a ksg. It is actually really easy to get loot since the very first map. To be honest Newbies or Survivors have a better advantage because they get access to cars and ksg’s and grozas.

Just to wrap this up i’m just asking if you could remove the cap or at least further boost it. Thanks for reading

Yeah anddd can u pls boost the cps cap, i got kicked for left clicking like 13 cps and I lost my only set to jahango whom I was destroying

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Just to wrap this up i’m just asking if you could remove the cap or at least further boost it. Thanks for reading
    in regards to the cap, I feel like there should be some sort of indicator of how much "infinite" money you have left, that way players know when to stop buying things from the shop/so they don't accidentally spend all their actual money.