• IP Copied!
  • the best way to make money

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    In regards to your question, Cat responded to your last post about it saying that in order to get the Youtuber rank, that you would probably have to get your view count up because subscribers only determines which tier of YouTuber rank you receive. If you have any questions I can help you with in the future if you feel like you aren't getting a response as quick as you would like, please msg me on discord (49ersfan77#1099) and I will most likely respond within 24 hours. Good luck with your channel!

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    @TALOCO

Listen,

Calling people a "thot" for a meme is way different than going on a bunch of threads and making salty, toxic, inappropriate comments for the sake of gauging a reaction. The fact she was promoted from helper and you were demoted from one speaks for itself.

You have no leg to stand on, You have gone onto posts making offensive comments and the proof is less than 3 clicks away.

Want to know what I think? You're salty. Salty at the fact you got demoted, Salty at the fact you have been proven that you are the issue you once sworn to stop and salty at the fact that you have to keep up this act to protect whats left of your fragile ego.

If you continue to act like this you're only going to get a mute which is quite anti-climatic. Here is an idea, If you see something that for some reason makes you want to post an offence comment, think back to your interviews, and realise how much flawed logic you have and how much you need to improve as a human being, Its possible ask Mackiee, Peach etc, I was once one of these toxic people who attack them and others for no other reason than I thought it made me look big, It did the opposite, I grew up, Its time you need too. You see yourself above others but by making these comments you are slowly declining below them. Judging from your comments you have some internal conflict you need to sort out. I assure you no one has ever looked at one of your comments and thought you were funny. infact, they pity you.

You're not too far gone.

baa6703309b541d346cab55d4a95fecb9f161d52_00.gif

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    @TALOCO

Listen,

Calling people a "thot" for a meme is way different than going on a bunch of threads and making salty, toxic, inappropriate comments for the sake of gauging a reaction. The fact she was promoted from helper and you were demoted from one speaks for itself.

You have no leg to stand on, You have gone onto posts making offensive comments and the proof is less than 3 clicks away.

Want to know what I think? You're salty. Salty at the fact you got demoted, Salty at the fact you have been proven that you are the issue you once sworn to stop and salty at the fact that you have to keep up this act to protect whats left of your fragile ego.

If you continue to act like this you're only going to get a mute which is quite anti-climatic. Here is an idea, If you see something that for some reason makes you want to post an offence comment, think back to your interviews, and realise how much flawed logic you have and how much you need to improve as a human being, Its possible ask Mackiee, Peach etc, I was once one of these toxic people who attack them and others for no other reason than I thought it made me look big, It did the opposite, I grew up, Its time you need too. You see yourself above others but by making these comments you are slowly declining below them. Judging from your comments you have some internal conflict you need to sort out. I assure you no one has ever looked at one of your comments and thought you were funny. infact, they pity you.

You're not too far gone.

baa6703309b541d346cab55d4a95fecb9f161d52_00.gif
    Spoken like a true man.

... Also, we banned him from the forums. He no longer has the ability to be a salty boi any longer ;)

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I like people who call others out but do not have humble beginnings...hypocrisy...feelsbad

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I like people who call others out but do not have humble beginnings...hypocrisy...feelsba

I am having a hard time understanding what you mean by this but if you are implying that I cannot comments and give criticisms on the situation just because I was once what I am criticising then you couldn't be further from the truth. Infact, talking from experience I believe is more significant because I can put myself in his shoes and give better advice.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I am having a hard time understanding what you mean by this but if you are implying that I cannot comments and give criticisms on the situation just because I was once what I am criticising then you couldn't be further from the truth. Infact, talking from experience I believe is more significant because I can put myself in his shoes and give better advice.

Imply what you want, but notice it may not be you who I am talking about...