• IP Copied!
  • The closing of threads

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    First off, I want to credit @Concurrence_ for making a thread originally on this topic.

I and other staff would greatly appreciate if those who are asking for threads to be closed to re-read our forum rules. If a thread has nothing wrong with it, or that is deemed to be against our set guideline we are not allowed to close the said thread.

This is not calling anyone out, but to keep the forums as non-toxic and as friendly as possible to all people we request your assistance with this. Threads that are seen to be against our rules will be handled accordingly.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    LOL I made it and then deleted it thinking it would cause to much drama, but I def agree. If there is nothing wrong with a post please don't constantly @ us to lock it. Please and thanks

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    *sigh* that's honestly disappointing... Bryce, do something relevant on the forums please. I'm not a helper or anything but stop posting useless comments.

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    *sigh* that's honestly disappointing... Bryce, do something relevant on the forums please. I'm not a helper or anything but stop posting useless comments.
    Thou speaketh about what thou not knoweth. I’m quoting a post by mindblaster as a way of mocking it. He may be glad to know that you think his original post is useless and irrelevant. On that, you and I agree, Thunder.

What can I say to make this lockable and deletable?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    He can post what he likes, General Discussion does not have to always be about the mining dead.
    I didn't say it had to be about the Mining Dead.
    Thou speaketh about what thou not knoweth. I’m quoting a post by mindblaster as a way of mocking it. He may be glad to know that you think his original post is useless and irrelevant. On that, you and I agree, Thunder.
    Yes I am aware that you are mocking Mindblaster

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Then what are your expectations that seem to never be met with the posts we make?
    tenor.gif