• IP Copied!
  • The Gamemode "Flood Zone".

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    In the test server for this new and beautiful server, there was a gamemode called "Flood Zone" where you had to parkour to the top and not get toughed by the water. This of course was scrapped or is in the works, because there was too much lag. Will there be a comeback? Thanks!

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Flood Zone sounds fun, I used to play versions of this on MC Classic.

Last edited:

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    This sounds like an interesting game mode! I myself have not played it, but it sounds like it would be super fun! Hopefully they add this back :)

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    It caused loads of Lag, so the chances of adding it would be slim, due to not many players being to play.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    It caused loads of Lag, so the chances of adding it would be slim, due to not many players being to play.
    I knew that was the problem, but I will try my best to figure this out on a server my friends and I are making (Yes I have friends). They are all over the U.S. and Canada, so it will be accurate. It will be private, but we will try to find an alternate route to make it happen.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    There's actually an mc map called Overflow that has this exact premise. Logdotzip played it.

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    I knew that was the problem, but I will try my best to figure this out on a server my friends and I are making (Yes I have friends). They are all over the U.S. and Canada, so it will be accurate. It will be private, but we will try to find an alternate route to make it happen.
    Am I your friend mr.potatos