• IP Copied!
  • The Hub Problem

Would you want to log back into the mode you were in or end up back in the hub every time?

• The mode I was in prior to logging out/getting disconnected.

Votes: 2 28.6%
    • The hub

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I'm sure some of you are annoyed at this as well.

You're playing on one of the modes of this server and you crash. Or you have bad internet (at least for a little while) and you repeatedly get disconnected from the server.
    Instead of logging onto the server and getting back into the action like you wanted to do, you have to go through the same process of clicking the NPCs or using the compass. It gets tedious if you constantly have to relog.

The idea here is that relogging doesn't send you to the hub, it keeps you in the mode that you were in prior to logging off/having to relog back in.
    Of course, if it's a mode like Hell Night, it'll send you to the hub of that mode because you can't just rejoin a match you left, unintentionally or otherwise.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I don't usually have this problem, well, not anymore. I got a major upgrade of a computer (Lenovo to custom gamer), so my fps are pretty high. But I'll vote anyway

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Ive never had that happen to me and tbh it would just be annoying for switching modes