• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead: Draft Tournament

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Hey everyone,

I'm trying to create something new in this server, wich will bring it to a higher level for those who like tension and team playing.

I also presented the Seasons Tournaments wich can be found here:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/re-post-the-mining-dead-seasons-tournaments.4644/#post-36809

Just like the seasons tournaments there can be some kind of draft tournament (special event) with four teams of 40+ players, which I can present.
    There are basically 4 team captains again, the canditate captains need to sign up but only 4 get chosen by the staff.

After 4 captains are chosen each player who wants to participate for the tournament needs to sign up with the following format:
    IGN NAME:
    Kills:
    Deaths:
    K/D ratio:

After a period of time the sign ups close and someone starts to make an excel file with everyones details in it.
    Then some staff member needs to host a skype call with the excel file and share his screen, the team captains need to join the call.
    Now is when the teams get chosen. The team captains may choose a player in turns untill there are no players left.

After the teams are created and completed the rosters will be exhibited on the forums.

To get a better view of the idea:

@_Nickk @IgnitingIce @Jacobg2011 @UnknownMelody @Beastyhardy @Lateralization @PeachDAboss @Wildfur @Macksterr @Beetley @SP_Nick @MythicalWobbliee @DinoDerp_ @SnoopBear_FTW