• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead > Dueling Arenas

Do you want Dueling Arena's to be a thing in The Mining Dead?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

D4RKTARGET

What I thought as a great suggestion to go straight ahead to posting this on the Forums! although some people might like it, it's still far more worthy to post! Now dueling arenas would be nice, because people trying to 1 vs 1 outside of a safezone is very hard, because some jug or player might come and intrude the match then evade it and hop on off the server and laugh, now its more safer with dueling arenas although you still will have used ammo, guns, durability of any type of armor, painkillers, medical packs, and even associating with your kills/death known as (k/d). Now there can be Duel stats, so like if you died or won a game/match you will be presented with an associate point for your kills/death, once again known as: (k/d) A poll will determine who wants dueling arena's and who doesn't! Thank you for any support/appreciation going towards this post

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I think Dueling Arenas would be cool, but the should be their own Gamemode. Also, There should be options to make it up to 4 players. Another thing they could do is have contests, where it would be a process of elimination until there is only one player left.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    This would be interesting, but maybe it could be something where you can keep your gear on PvE servers and lose it on PvP servers. Maybe arenas can be like fight pits in different safezones.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Yes. There could be monthly competitions for store vouchers. Also, they should be heavily moderated due to being easy to use hacks to win unlike the map maker and voting competitions.

The thing is, if you bring in your own gear, then you're gonna have people with barrets and jugg fighting people with m9s. Then it becomes like the rest of mining dead, its not about who has the most skill, its about who has the best gear. Maybe it should be you either bring your own gear, but have a limit on what items can be used in each round (1 tier round 1, 2 tier round 2, etc), or it could be the gear is supplied for each fight by the server, so that it's completely even

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    like adding a mining dead tournament gamemode, in kind of a gladiator setting?
    That would be duckin sick! Tournaments for tmd? I have never seen a gun server that ever did tournaments and I have been to a lot of them. 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 tournaments would be sick af, and if people complain that it would make the server unrealistic, a pit in the sz could work because in The Walking Dead there were fight like arenas in them.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    When did I say you could bring your own things? I want the items you have to be equal, so like everyone gets full riot, 20 pains, etc. People shouldn't be able to bring their own things.
    I assumed from the start of this forum that you were thinking of a bring your own gear kind of deal

vinrez

I think this is a great idea I love 1v1s! It would also be useful when two people are salty at each other and want to 1v1.
    Like the idea keep it up!

D4RKTARGET

Yes. There could be monthly competitions for store vouchers. Also, they should be heavily moderated due to being easy to use hacks to win unlike the map maker and voting competitions.
    I think they would have the Developer of Havocmc try code a NoCheat plugin, Like a very strong one!