• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Features| Vehicles, Gear, and Random Ideas

Rang0D

Hey guys, I made a small section on this in one of my previous post before I decided to become a more active forums user. Just wanted to bring a more detailed one.

Vehicles;
    Side Note: I believe the different colored cars should all have a different design. (Just as @Lee_Everett stated in my last post he was making the red car a 2009 Dodge Challenger used in Season 1 by Glenn. Which will be epic). So this will be added in more. Also, I'll be using vehicles from the show so it matches the theme of using items/designs from the show.
    Red Car- Transformed into the 2009 Dodge Challenger as seen in Season 1.
    Blue Car- Transformed into the 1977 Ford F-Series as seen in Season 6.
    Gray Car- Transformed into the 2001 Ford Taurus as seen in Season 3.
    1985 Coachmen Senator- As used in Seasons 5,6 and 7. (I suggest this as it could transport larger groups of people).
    Van- I know Kyritic is already working on one, which I'm sure it'll look great due to the fact he's Police Cruiser is amazing.
    Police Cruiser- Already seen it's texture, can't wait!
    Motorcycle- Possible transformation into the 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk.
    Yes, I know this would be A LOT of work, but I don't expect it all at once. If I'm correct, I was told the next mini-update would be in about 2 weeks. Maybe a possibility of seeing one of these (Besides The Police Cruiser) in the update? Then we'd slowly build up different cars over time.

Gear;
    Alrighty so, I'll be doing multiple sections under this one. I believe most of which are good, but decide for yourself.
    New Guns-
    So, I've actually thought about this one a lot. I think Tier 5 weapons should be added, even if some are just moved around. (I just really want to see some of these guns in the game!) Also, I'll be adding a section later on into the post for something kinda related to this.
    Colt AR-15
    .44 Magnum
    Benelli M3
    Colt 9mm SMG
    DefTech 37mm Rotary Launcher
    Scorcher Compound Bow?
    Steyr SSG 69

New Explosives-
    I just want multiple explosives. This is my point here.
    MK2 Grenade
    Flash bang
    CS Triple Chasers
    Smoke Grenade
    Molotov

Gun Features-
    [1] Improve gun firing rates.
    [2] Add the old head shots system back.
    [3] Possible improvements on red dot scope? I don't much enjoy the aiming process.
    [4] More realistic/better looking iron sights.
    [5] Silencers would be so awesome!

Armor-
    I highly suggest making Rej's textures the new military armor. That's all I got. Here's his link.
    https://havocmc.net/threads/new-military-armor.4036/#post-33640

Random Suggestions;
    [1] Add the sitting addon for certain stairs (Ones used for Interior Design) upon which once you right click it something pops up in chat saying "[Yes/No]" if you click yes, you sit in that chair. If you click no, it cancels the action. (Thanks for the update on my idea @Lee_Everett)
    [2] Add infection back into the game. I'd also like to see a re textured Anti as the last one looked like nail polish.
    [3] Either remove bandages, or make them more useful.
    [4] Shooting makes you shake a lil'? I don't know exactly how much this would effect PvP.

Thanks for reading this post guys, just a tiny disclaimer to end off with, these are all opinions. If you disagree with anything, please comment your opinion. Don't try making drama though. Please just, comment what you disagree with, and put your opinion in. Also, I'd like to thank the owners real fast. They did all this work for the new update just for us. Also, another disclaimer, I don't expect all this to be used or to be added with the snap of a finger. I get if it even is added, it'll take a long while for it come into the game. Anways, thanks for reading guys, have a nice day.

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    If you're gonna add guns, don't add obscure ones. I only knew the ar-15, and I'm familiar in guns.

I suggest stuff like-
    MP7
    SSG550
    ARX160
    AK-74
    M1911
    Glock 18
    HK416
    FAMAS

I think more "mainstream" weapons would be better. Personally I don't think it has to be in the show to have a presence on the server.

Rang0D

If you're gonna add guns, don't add obscure ones. I only knew the ar-15, and I'm familiar in guns.

I suggest stuff like-
    MP7
    SSG550
    ARX160
    AK-74
    M1911
    Glock 18
    HK416
    FAMAS

I think more "mainstream" weapons would be better. Personally I don't think it has to be in the show to have a presence on the server.
    Good points, when I get the chance I'll look into some more well known guns that could be used.

Rang0D

Hey guys, I changed up the guns I listed. I'm still sticking by my choices of DefTech 37mm Rotary Launcher, Scorcher Compound Bow, and Steyr SSG 69. First off, the DefTech 37mm Rotary Launcher was not only in the show, but is a grenade launcher. That'd be SO cool to see. The Scorcher Compound Bow, is a nice bow I use IRL and something I'd love to see in the game. The Steyr SSG 69 not only isn't that unheard of, but it's a nice sniper rifle.
    Anyways, thanks for suggesting to make some more heard of guns. I think it was a great idea. Have a nice day guys.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I really want to be clear about this, and I don't mean to get anyone down (sorry if I responded late, I was off for the whole week and I have things booming in my inbox). With adding new guns, there will be many more things to update into the server. We only have a few things left to texture and implement. The suggestions are amazing, and I love it, but I fear that it might be possible only to add a handful of guns, unless they intend of texturing books, potions, or arrows. Then there might be a possibility, but haven't seen it in the resource pack.