• IP Copied!
  • The New HavocMC!

Neugs

Hey! I am Neugs, this is my first post and I'd like to rate the new update and clear up some stuff!
    First: New ip which is play.HavocMC.net. And don't worry almost nothing changed except appearances, so on The Mining Dead you will not loose anything so yeah! The update is great, tho cars where not added, I will clear that up too:

Cars are coming very soon but it is not on a set day, when the server updates there will probably be a warning a few hours earlier like for this update, there will not be another reset in the next update (I don't think so, you staff reading this Hi and feel free to correct me in the comments) Banner wars are now added which I will not be explaining because reasons and I MIGHT want to be one of the first posts! :3

Thats all for this post, by the way this is my first post and probably one of the websites first posts :3
    comment what you think about it and bye!

Last edited:

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Cool beans!

>>Map being downgraded and upgraded at the same time
    The map is being shrunk down but is keeping the new builds. [I think it'd be better to fill in space with places we know are there but whatever]

>>Cars were added! Melees were added! Camos were added! One of your arms has been cut off!
    We're back down to one hand, and shields are never coming. But that's okay because why would you need two hands?
    [flashlight + weapon, pistol + knife, two pistols at once, pains in off hand and katana in main, but you know, that's useless]

>>Bug fixes impending
    Although it wasn't officially stated, it's safe to assume walkers will be able to bite again.