• IP Copied!
  • The New Map

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    There's still hate? I'd think people would've come to terms considering everyone was talking about it for three months straight. How can anyone be surprised by the update/reset??
    People were kinda "rioting" on the day of the reset.
    They spammed chat with:
    #MakeTMDGreatAgain
    #YouBrokeTheServer

Just read the forums, the hate is unfortunately, still here.

@KateBeckett is showing us how we should be behaving. Be thankful, be happy, deal with it.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    People were kinda "rioting" on the day of the reset.
    They spammed chat with:
    #MakeTMDGreatAgain
    #YouBrokeTheServer

Just read the forums, the hate is unfortunately, still here.

@KateBeckett is showing us how we should be behaving. Be thankful, be happy, deal with it.
    I saw some of that #MakeTMDGreatAgain stuff. I just rolled with the meme train.

I am thankful and happy.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Yes, at least we have someone on the thread who doesn't want to argue either. This thread was for praise to the builders and a thank you for all the work they've put in.

I'm not going to drop to your level NoBreadJustRye, I have no idea whom you are, I believe staff can check who has applied for staff obviously, and they'll find that no such application exists, I've considered in the past, may consider applying in the future, but I have not applied for staff nor do I currently intend to. So please either get off my thread or stop arguing. I don't care for your opinions when they are offensive and I have no knowledge of myself ever humiliating you and what do you by a sort of bad position. As to "knowing you" No you can rest assured that I don't know you, I do recall now that I think about it, you being a part of Antony's team, weren't you the one who regularly got lost? Now please NoBreadJustRye let's drop this, I don't do arguing nor do I intend to start arguing with anybody anytime soon. Thank You, and I hope everyone's had a great Christmas!
    This wasn't any more mature. Slapping big boy words in the argument to mask the bluntness doesn't lessen the burn. You're just sticking concealer on it.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    This wasn't any more mature. Slapping big boy words in the argument to mask the bluntness doesn't lessen the burn. You're just sticking concealer on it.

Point taken, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. Though I must ask what you consider to be big words, just so I know what to avoid saying in the future, and apologies NoBreadJustRye if that post caused you any offence. I guess the part about you getting lost could be seen as offensive but I didn't mean it that way. Sorry. Plus I'd just like to mention that I will now be ignoring this thread. All its become is negativity and no longer is about the new map. Thank You.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Point taken, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. Though I must ask what you consider to be big words, just so I know what to avoid saying in the future, and apologies NoBreadJustRye if that post caused you any offence. I guess the part about you getting lost could be seen as offensive but I didn't mean it that way. Sorry. Plus I'd just like to mention that I will now be ignoring this thread. All its become is negativity and no longer is about the new map. Thank You.
    "Whom" "regularly got lost" "drop to your level"